Thread: "Firemen's Work" watercolor

Smile����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� "Firemen's Work" watercolor

Dear Friends of 343 lost NYFD at WTC,
    I am a born NYer, neuroradiologist, trained in NYC, living and practicing in CA. I painted a watercolor rendition of a photo printed 9/23/01, originally intended as my own post-traumatic stress reduction. I showed it to a number of people at work, all of whom wanted copies of it. They encouraged me to have it printed and sent to the families of the lost NYFD. I have secured a framing company to print, frame, package and ship the work. I have many who have pledged support to fund the project. The final link is someone in the NYFD "family" who is willing and able to get the works to the firemen's families. I would also like to supply each of the children with at least their own print to be saved for them. Having lost both of my parents as a young child, I can empathize with the children and know the value this would have for them in the future. If anyone can help me with the final link, please contact me as soon as possible. I am trying to finalize the details of the production process.
    Peace be with all of us, Jay Amster, MD.

I've emailed Jay and offered to put it on this site for sale.

We can also take care of getting them framed for the widows, etc.

Jay, if you see this, before you get the email, please contact me directly at Brian@FallenBrothers.com

Thank you.

Smile����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Print

Jay, I also would be very interested in your print. Could you send me a photo of it? jamz@foxinternet.net, or post it here on this site? Thanks, Matt Holm

Jay:
    Like you I was raised in N.Y. (Washington hights) Now living in florida. PLEASE let me know where I can get a copy so I can add it to my web site.
    <http://www.crs-safety.com>
    thx
    steve

WATERCOLOR

DEAR JAY,
    I WOULD LIKE TO GET A COPY OF YOUR PRINT.CAN YOU SEND ME PICTURE OF IT,AND INFO ON GETTING ONE.THANKS
    E-MAIL MARK7914@AOL.COM
    MARK7914

Jay,

I would love to help you in any way I can. I have four brothers on the department and I'm sure they would also help in any way they can. If you need anything, email me at fireloxx@aol.com and let me know.

Angela DeRubbio