Thread: Do You Know This Fireman...Did He Live?

Susan D. Wiseman

Question�������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Do You Know This Fireman...Did He Live?

The Fireman being interviewed in this video...does anyone know who he is and if he survived?

http://e-show.org/PublicDomain/publicdomain.htm

Fireman everywhere are asking me...I need your help.

Susan

The clip is good
    but the music is to loud.
    You must listen good for what they say.

Susan D. Wiseman

Wink������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

The video was made by someone else, they chose my music, which had been donated as public domain on their website. I do not personally agree with everything they used in the video, but, I'm honored they selected God Will Prevail- "The Victim's Anthem"

After seeing it, I knew everyone would be asking about the fireman...and, I was right. I just hope he made it and survived!

Administrator

Why not download a still?

This is slow to download on my system. Might be on others. If IDing the FF is the goal here, why not get a still from the video and post it directly at this site.

I wish I could see the video, sure it is good

Cool������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

i know what you mean Susan.
    Its the last part of the clip, i think the most people dont agree with that.