Thread: A little each day

A little each day

There are a tremendous amount of names to list.

I'm going to slowly add new forums for each guy, going a letter at a time.

Patries has been very helpful with this, getting the basic bio info for me first, where I can then quickly create new forums for each guy.

Each Brother will have his on forum. There, anyone can post pictures, stories, memories of him.

If you have a specific name you'd like me to add before the rest, like if the name is starting with a W and I'm only up to D, just let me know.

I'm only going to do a little at a time. Possibly only a letter a day. I'm going to rely on the rest of you to help add items to the brothers forums.

Search for their names on news sites. If you find articles about them on a news site, copy the link for the article and put it in a new message. If you decide to just copy the text of the article, still do the right thing and put a link to their site, and give them copyright credit. We need to thank the writers and their sites for the coverage and always give them credit. Remember to link back to them.
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)

A thru E

I've added the names so far up to E.
    Brian Shea

Talking��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� done by Christmas?

Ok,

due to the coaxing of our two favorite posters, Chris and Patries, I might be able to get all the names on the site by Christmas.

As of this post, I'm halfway done with the 'M' s.

I'm hoping to get the rest of the list done by the weekend. At that time, I think I'll disappear for a while.

If anyone else wants to help, please do. Even if you can do just ONE post on ONE brother, that would be a tremendous help.

Just One. Please. It won't hurt. Take 5 minutes and lighten the burden, just a little.

Thanks.
    Brian Shea