Thread: America's 9-11 Memorial Quilts Organization

America's 9-11 Memorial Quilts Organization

I am a member of the America's 9-11 Memorial Quilts Organization. America's 9-11 Memorial Quilts Organization believes it is important to remember the innocent victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on this nation. A total of six memorial quilts are under construction to honor the New York Police Dept., New York/New Jersey Port Authority, Fire Dept. of New York, EMS, Pentagon and the White House/Victims. Each quilt will contain photos and names of individuals who perished in the wake of September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks against our country and our freedom. The White House/Victims Quilt will contain all individuals who perished on 9-11-01 including all WTC employees, vendors, visitors, children, Police, Fire, Port Authority, EMS, Pentagon, Flights #93, #11, #175 & #77, lives lost by the deadly bacteria Anthrax, in the aftermath of 9-11, along with other symbolic photos, poems, emergency vehicles are to be included on these quilts to represent this day in history. These memorial quilts will preserve not only the memory but the faces & names of victims in NY, PA, and Washington DC as well as other parts of the USA and of the world whose fate was determined without warning and with vengeance. We devote our hearts and our determination to leaving the world a thread of life legacy in honor of those who died in these terrorist attacks and to honor our homeland hero's and soldiers who fight for continued freedom.

We invite any individual or group who may wish to participate in this massive undertaking to join us in the production of America's 9-11 Memorial Quilts. If you would like to submit a photo of your loved one, to be included on the quilts please click on the Reservation Form link on our website http://www.angelfire.com/dc/wtc1/ Please send the Reservation Form and a picture of your loved one to

Jeannie Ammermann, President
    America's 911 Memorial Quilt Organization
    9300 W Terry Street
    Bonita Springs, FL 34135

Please help us honor the memories of all lost loved ones by emailing or copying and distributing this information to friends, family and co workers. Our hearts thank you.

Unregistered

Smile����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� America's 9-11 Memorial Quilts Organization Update

America's 9-11 Memorial Quilts Organization now has the 6th and final Team and all 6 quilts are now under construction. Photos are being received every day from families and we have now started the scanning and printing stage.
    Please note the following information:
    The FDNY Quilt is under construction in Washington, IL. Peggy Hessling is the Team Leader
    The NYPD Quilt in under construction in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Elizabeth Holley is Team Leader.
    The NY/NJ Port Authority Quilt is under construction if Salt Lake City, UT. Andrea Bair is Team Leader.
    The NY EMS Quilt is under construction in Dixon, IL. Sue Ramage is Team Leader.
    The Pentagon Quilt is under construction in Ypsilanti, MI. Irene Rose is Team Leader.
    The Victims Quilt which will contain all 3,000+ photos and names is under construction is Herbster, WI. Connie Daniel is Team Leader.
    Please visit our website for updated information on the memorial quilt project. www.angelfire.com/dc/wtc1
    We are making request of the Smithsonian Institute to accept the Victims Quilt into its museum so family, friends and others may have a place to visit to honor and pay lasting tribute to all who perished on 9-11.
    God Bless America

I am now volunteering for America's 9-11 Quilts Organization and these people are doing a a trememdous job on these quilts. If you go to the web site you can sneak a peak at a portion of the victims quilt. It is going to be a wonderful and honorable tribute to our heroes that died on 9-11 and those who died because of 9-11. I am writing the letters of thanks to the families for submitting pictures of their loved on and also writing a tribute poem in honor of their loved one that can be framed. Any one interested in this can stop by the site and take a look. This will be a great and honorable memorial. God Bless all of you Diane Huggins http://www.angelfire.com/dc/wtc1/
    Diane Huggins

Americas 9-11 Memorial Quilt Organziation

I am Diane Huggins Secretary-Poet From Americas 9-11 Memorial Quilt Organization and we are trying to pass the word to family's that lost a loved on 9-11. do not take any photos from the internet but have the family's submit them on their own. Our trouble is we have to get the word out about what we are doing. We have gotten a lot of firefighters photo's and was hoping to get more for the quilts we are doing. We are doing a Victims Quilt which will house all the photos we can get of anyone that lost their life on 9-11. The center of the Victims quilt can be complete soon as we receive all the remaining photos of the fallen firefighters. Then when the whole Quilt is completed This will be presented to the family's in New York and we are hoping it will be housed in the Memorial site when it is completed or an appropriate museum. There is also a FDNY quilt that will be donated to the FDNY with all the photos of anyone that lost their life. There are many more quilts also. I have posted a photo of the Victims Quilt that is finished so far. It is just beautiful and a great honor to those who lost their lives. Thanks for any help you can be to this great cause that I beleive in so much and I stand behind fully.
    I am also writing a personel poem for each person, about their loved one and I am going to do everyone that lost thier life that day. Nothing will be sold, this is for the family's benefit only.
    Here is the web site you can check out all the quilts and the poems you will find under tribute to the Lost. Thanks for all the help you can give us to pass this information on. There is a form to fill out on the web site to submit a photo. God Bless
    web site www.angelfire.com/dc/wtc1
    Diane Huggins