Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just a discussion area

Post������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������ Fallen Brother

To all readers!

In the UK this week, we lost a brother in a fire. A member of his stations white watch, he went out on a call and paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Please take a moment to remember him and his family.

Carol

Thumbs up������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� website

what great web site.well put togther.keep up the great work

Thumbs up������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Hey Brian Brothers

Hello Brian,
    This is a letter I just sent to Jim,I wanted you to be apart of what I was up too.
    Hello Jim,
    I wanted to ask you If you would think about selling some of my prints on your site of my 9-11 fireman painting. I took all my money, Maxed my credit cards. ( smile) and am currently having the prints made 25"x 32 1/2" I 'm going to sign and number them, they are serial number copywrited. They should be very collectable. I repainted the painting with a couple more weeks work, Neil, Neil Donahue @Fallen Brothers; got the patch for me. I re-did the Angel and patch. I'm trying to get the painting to a place for all the fireman brothers can connect. I'm working on the WTC memorial. I'm not trying to make allot of money at this but there's a little to go around. I would like to donate $4.00 0n each print. I'm figuring to charge $20.00 for each one + $3.00 for shipping includes tube to protect. Bottom line I make $16.00 and you make $4.00 on each print. If I can sale like 60,000 I'm coming to New York and where having A New York Fireman barbeque (luau) on me. Do like we do in Hawaii and close down the street, you can count on that. That $4.00 you can do what you want, Be good to take care of the living more than the passed on. I'm talking the sales outside of Fallenbrothers too, not sure about how much but a fair of the heart human amount. I have received so many E-mails from your site that want a copy of it. The stories have been heart wrenching I can't give original to just one person. I'm donating the original. In all I put probably put 3,000 hours in the painting, my picture of the painting on the site is junk already. I had to get it professionally done, that will be on line to replace the ones on the site.Seems like your site is my only real connection to a friend out there I appreciate. Let me know. take care of yourself. You might see this letter a few times I have to save it cause can't type, picking thing. Love you guys...
    Devon H.C. Crutcher
    www.devoncrutcher.com/nycfireman.html

Wink������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������ This website

I really think this website, from the home page, is wonderful. It's been 3 yrs since the towers were hit. I went home from work and cried all afternoon. I knew people that may be effected by this, one being my brother on his way to his honeymoon, that sounds trivial, and a couple of friends in the Army national guard and one friend in the marines. My boyfriend, at that time, is in the volunteer fire department. His fire department was on standby for cleanup help if needed. They never went, but it still lingered

I think it is a wonderful thing firefighters do, scary but brave. I am deeply sorry for FDNY companies that have lost soo many of their brothers.

Looking at this website, three years later, still brings up all of the pain. I wasn't there in Manhattan, but I am about 2 hours north of there in upstate NY and I did go to the Albany Museum and see the display. Talk about an awesome and intense display.

Thank you for doing this website.

hello

hi everyone i am new here and wanted to take a moment and say hello and to say i am from ny and am a fiancee of a ny fireman he is a volunteer on long island but within the tradgedy of 9/11 he lost one of his best friends and a fellow brother Jonathan Ielpi Squad.288 worst of it is is that he had just seen him the night before my fiancee was sent in that day with is brothers of his company here on long island to cover for the fdny and was there for 3 days after that doing rescue and recovery. What hurts me is how the mayor of NYC has found its ok to close down the firehouses and not pay our men n women what they are rightfully owed. Every night i say a prayer for those who made the ultimate sacrifce that day and those who are still making that choice every day. I worry every day when he goes out on a call and it turns out to be a fire scares me to death but i am so proud of him. Sorry I am babbling on just once i started typing its hard to stop lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12