Thread: Michael Brennan

Michael Brennan

Michael Brennan
    Jurisdiction: Manhattan
    Agency: FDNY
    Unit: Ladder 4
    Funeral Information:
    Memorial Service Held October 12

My reply is in reference to Michael Brennan. Michael was ahero long before 9/11. You always knew you were safe,if Michael was with you. Michael and I attended Delhi State College together. We remained very good freinds. It is still very hard for me to believe Mike is no longer with us. To try and put his love of life and family into words is not possible. His level of energy was at times tiring to watch. He was nonstop. But a good time was always to be had when you were out with Micky B. So Michael, until we meet again and what a meeting it will be, I carry you in my heart.

Laura

Unregistered

LITTLE MIKEY

I GREW UP WITH MICHAEL IN SUNNYSIDE , WE LIVED ON THE SAME BLOCK AND PLAYED ALL SORTS OF GAMES TOGETHER, I MOVED TO FLORIDA IN 99 AND I STILL HAVE FRIENDS THAT LIVE ON THE SAME BLOCK AS MIKEYS FAMILY, I AM STILL IN SHOCK, I HAVE PICTURES OF US TOGETHER WHEN WE WERE LITTLE AND IT IS SO HARD TO LOOK AT THEM. I WILL TELL YOU THIS, HIS FAMILY IS A BEAUTIFUL IRISH CLOSE KNIT GROUP AND I SEND MY MOST DEEPEST CONDOLENCES AND I WILL BE IN NY IN THE OLD NEIGHBORHOOD IN MAY AND WILL MAKE IT A POINT TO GO AND SEE THE FAMILY , ALTHOUGH IT WILL BE HARD I FEEL IT IS THE ONLY THING TO DO. REST IN PEACE MICHAEL, YOU WERE A GREAT PERSON AND THE BRAVEST FIREFIGHTER.

Shannon
    Michael- just another day that you have popped into my mind!! Still cannot believe you are gone. Your family misses you terribly. I saw Jimmy last weekend- Gosh is he good looking! Ha! I should have taken him up on his offer when I was 3...

Miss ya
    Shannon

IrishWoodside

We Miss Ya

Mikey B. You are not forgotten.