Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Messages from previous board

Messages from previous board

Below are the messages from the message board we had setup immediately after the World Trade Center loss.

Brian
    NYC
    Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers, concern and support.
    Thursday, September 13, 2001
    07:23 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan Nolan
    Melbourne Australia
    Condolences and best wishes from your Australian Fire Fighting friends
    07:42 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Dunbar I.A.F.F 3591
    Rothesay Regional Fire Dept., Rothesay N.B. Canada
    To All our fallen brothers and sisters, our hearts and prayers are with you. We can only hope that in the days ahead, you find the courage and strength to deal with the heartache that is ahead.
    08:01 AM

Tina Cheek
    North East Georgia
    God Bless you all! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    08:35 AM

Walt
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Though I am not a firefighter, it is an honor for me as a fellow American to call the men and women of the United States fire departments "Brother".
    09:12 AM

Lt. Lynn Durham - CFD
    Columbus, OH
    Our prayers are with each and every one of you...OUR BROTHERS.
    09:14 AM

Kevin Gorman
    Rochester/Buffalo NY
    Everyone in WNY is proud of and praying for you all. God bless you and our country.
    09:31 AM

Richard Patton
    Mount Pleasant Vol. Co. 6 Roanoke Co. Virginia
    My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the fire and rescue personal and their families. Even though I'm not there with them in body I'm with every one of them in my mind.
    09:44 AM

Greg Hansen
    Oregon
    Our prayers and thoughts are focused on the thousands of victims of the tragic events in your wonderful city. We're especially concerned, but inspired by the heroic and valiant efforts of the NYC emergency workers. May God bless everyone.
    09:49 AM

Wei
    Rochester, NY
    My condelences go to all the victims and their families. And thank firefighters and all the helping hands.
    10:34 AM

MICHEAL J. POULSON
    GA. LOCAL 4047
    GOD BLESS US IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, UNITED WE WILL STAND........... I WILL HELP , I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD , I WILL SHOW MY LOVE TO MY BROTHERES AND SISTERS. I WILL NOT GIVE UP...........
    11:20 AM

Karen Fowler Staab
    Stone Moutain, Georgia
    Kevin, Glad to hear you are OK. You were such a big help and comfort to me and my family when we lost my brother, FDNY Captain Vincent G. Fowler in 1999. I am feeling the pain and loss of all the families involved in this unspeakable tragedy. The world will never forget these heroes.
    11:22 AM

Battalion Chief John Bellona
    Nevada
    Please advise when possible of date of memorial service for or Fallen Brothers. I wish to attend and represent the Fire Officers and Firefighters of our organization. I may be reached at the following. Cell 775 721 1809 Office 775 849 2500 ext 239 Home 775 265 4600 Email johnb@ndf.state.nv.us Email ndfbattchief2@aol.com God Bless the Fire Department of New York and God Bless America Wm. John Bellona Battalion Chief Nevada Division of Forestry
    11:47 AM

Edwin Watson
    Upstate NY
    May God give you peace in a time of turmoil, patience in a time of crisis and comfort in a time of despair. God Bless you. God Bless America !
    12:02 PM

Skip Nutter
    New Castle, De
    My thoughts and prayers go out to my fallen brothers and their families. Holloway Terrace Fire Company New Castle, De 19720
    12:07 PM

Skip Holloway Terrace Fire Co
    De
    My thoughts and prayers are with you all
    12:08 PM

Manhattan Beach Fire Department
    Manhattan Beach,CA
    You are and always will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    01:19 PM

Petra Durnin
    Los Angeles
    Kevin, I'm so relieved to hear you're safe. Anyone have any info on FF John Larocchia??
    01:21 PM

FF John Larocchia is not on the unaccounted for list, a good sign. Good Luck in your search, I know the feeling.
    01:34 PM

van rensburg family
    mossel bay, south africa
    our deepest condolenses for the losses at the wtc,our thoughts and prayers are with you, god bless you all
    01:37 PM

Chief Ross Tugwell
    Pictou County Fire Service, Nova Scotia Canada
    Our Hearts and Prayers are with you and your families during this time,God Bless You All!
    01:42 PM

DOUGLAS DOWNS
    ABERDEEN SCOTLAND
    FANTASTIC EFFORT BY EVERYBODY INTHE NYFD .PLEASE KEEP GOING
    02:29 PM

Anthony Riccio Jr.
    Delaware
    My famlies heart and prayers go out to the emergency wokers in New York City. As we are firefighters/EMT'S in the state of Delaware
    03:04 PM

Thomas Nelson
    Wabash College, Crawfordsville, IN
    Though I live in Indiana, I would like to express my gratitude to the men of the FDNY and all others that may have responded to the recent tragedy. Your work has saved thousands of lives this week and provided the nation with shining examples of heroism and humanity in the recent days. As I was shocked, horrified, and saddened by the events, watching your work and dedication has helped bring some light into this black time. You have aided more than those in Manhattan, you have saved an entire nation.I also wish to offer my deepest gratitude tthose brave men who, caring soley for the safety of civilians, made the ultimate sacrifice. I send to the families, my deepest condolences. So too do I send my sympathies to their second families, you, their company mates and fellow firefighters of not only the FDNY but around the nation. I also wish to offer my deepest gratitude tthose brave men who, caring soley for the safety of civilians, made the ultimate sacrifice. I send to the families, my deepest condolences. So too do I send my sympathies to their second families, you, their company mates and fellow firefighters of not only the FDNY but around the nation. I also wish to offer my deepest gratitude tthose brave men who, caring soley for the safety of civilians, made the ultimate sacrifice. I send to the families, my deepest condolences. So too do I send my sympathies to their second families, you, their company mates and fellow firefighters of not only the FDNY but around the nation. I also wish to offer my deepest gratitude tthose brave men who, caring soley for the safety of civilians, made the ultimate sacrifice. I send to the families, my deepest condolences. So too do I send my sympathies to their second families, you, their company mates and fellow firefighters of not only the FDNY but around the nation and the world.
    03:21 PM

Mike Stapp
    IAFF L44 Joliet IL
    Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of all who lost their lives
    03:33 PM

Joe Mc Clelland
    Newry County Down N. Ireland
    We are all thinking of you and praying that you have the strength to deal with the difficult task ahead. The firefighters here wish they could be there to help GOD BLESS YOU ALL and keep you safe
    03:45 PM

patrick
    north carolina
    i am only 18 but have a father who is in law enforcement and i just wanted to say that my heart goes out to every child who has lost a parent in this terrible time i will pray for all of you and god bless you
    04:04 PM

Glenn Trainor
    New Orleans La.
    God Bless all firefighters at the WTC and their families.
    04:18 PM

Well Wishes

Petra Durnin
    Los Angeles (native Long Islander)
    thank you for the update, Brian. Larocchia is a friend and I'm just glad to hear he's not missing. We're getting some info on the west coast, but I don't think I could ever get enough info at this point. I hope Kevin (we've done some short films together) recovers quickly and I hope you were not injured. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
    04:41 PM

Cindy Brown
    Waupun,WI
    Our prayers are with all of you and your families. My heart hurts for all of your lose. God will see all of us through.
    05:36 PM

Kathy
    California
    While sightseeing in lower Manhattan in late June, my friend and I stopped by the fire station near the World Trade Center to pick up a patch for her father, who is a volunteer firefighter. It was a very hot, humid day, and we were both carrying our babies with us. We were so grateful for the tremendous hospitality the firemen showed us, inviting us into the air conditioned office to rest, and refilling our water bottles. It was one of our fondest memories from the trip. I could never have imagined how this simple act of kindness would again touch my life. Though I do not know their names, may they know that my thoughts and prayers are with them. God bless all those who were touched by this terrible tragedy.
    05:49 PM

Daniel Vogel
    Concepcion, Concepcion, Chile
    We, as a firemen, knows that we'r always facing death in each service, every moment. I just feel so proud to be one, to know what feels to serve, to jump with the alarm, to run, fight and sweat. I have never lost any of my brothers while im serving, but i just can say that will never be enough tears to cry that losted partners, but we will never stop on our effort to serve and to help people. I join lots of people who claim peace, and stop this unsense things. Make them live for ever in our toughts, in every service we'r called, in every night we pass. Don't let us forget about thems.
    06:18 PM

Shelley Ervin
    Oklahoma/Texas Border
    My husband is a Firefighter/Paramedic in Texas and I am a Paramedic in Oklahoma and we would like to let all of you know that we are thinking of you and praying for you. We truly wish that we could be there to help and give support. May god keep you and comfort you in these desperate times. You are all doing a wonderful job. Take care and God Bless. In Jesus name Amen.
    06:21 PM

Well Wishes

Rob Nowakowski FF/Pmdc
    Barrow Co. Georgia
    New york is in our prayers. Our hearts go out to each and every one of you. May God bless you with strenght.
    06:50 PM

Mike Dickson
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Myself and my fellow Officers share your sorrow as your loss is our loss, may you have the strength and conviction to go on
    06:59 PM

Buffy Carpenter
    Florida
    We at Cone's Transfer - a Moving Company are praying for each and every one of you there...GOD BLESS YOU VERY MUCH...are hearts are with you.
    07:04 PM

Linville Fire Department
    North Carolina
    We stand with you our brothers in your sorrow of the lost Firefighters. May God Bless each one of you hero's as you take a stand for this great nation. You are in our prayers.
    07:24 PM

Linville Fire Department
    North Carolina
    We stand with you our brothers in your sorrow of the lost Firefighters. May God Bless each one of you hero's as you take a stand for this great nation. You are in our prayers.
    07:24 PM

Matt I.A.F.F. 1311
    Baltimore MD
    My thoughts, prayer and condolences to my brothers and sisters in New York.
    07:31 PM

Goof
    Netherlands
    My deepest respects for all rescuers
    07:32 PM

Lee Mcc
    Florida
    Hey Brian, Judi and I are thinking of you and your brother and your brothers. Y'all are our heroes. )
    07:37 PM

Fire Fighter Javan Wright
    Caldwell Volunteer Fire Dept. Kansas
    May God give the strengh and helping hand to make it through this sad time. And my familys thoughts and prayers are with all you.
    07:38 PM

Jim Hamann
    Ft. Myers, FL
    My sincere condolences to the families of NYC's Bravest who have been lost in the WTC disaster. I will never forget the scenes of these brave men as they unselfishly go about the grim task of the search for victims at the site of the WTC. They surely are "The Bravest."
    07:44 PM

Keith Nisbet
    London
    Our thoughts are with you all
    07:44 PM

St. Louis MO
    Is there anyone that can check the unaccounted for list and check on Battalion Chief George Idiart. Obviously we do not know if he was on duty but any info would be appreciated as we have known him for many years. Thanks in advance if you can be of help.
    07:45 PM

Dirk E. "Buck" Protzman
    Jefferson City Firefighter's Local 671 Jefferson City, MO
    Dear Brothers, Our hearts break with yours, and our prayers are continously offered up. My brothers in Local 671 are exploring methods of fundraisers to help our fallen brothers and sisters. Fraternally yours, Buck Protzman Secretary Local 671
    08:09 PM

Fire Chief Tim Dayton
    Potomac Fire Co. , Westernport, Maryland
    Our hearts are empty and our prayers are full. May GOD bless our Brothers and Sisters
    08:18 PM

kyle evans
    cincinnati ohio
    I would like to send my prays to my fallen brothers and sister. I and many in my family are firefighter's.i will pray for the firemen in New York while they look for there fallen brothers and sister. God be with all firefighters around the world!
    08:29 PM

ED LOMELI TRUCK8ED@AOL.COM
    HAMMOND INDIANA LOCAL 556
    WE ARE HERE FOR YOU WHAT EVERY YOU MAY NEED WE ARE DOING A BOOT DRIVE SEPT 21 ST 22 ND 23 FOR THE FAMILY'S OF ARE BROTHERS IN NY GOD HELP ALL OF US
    08:52 PM

FF Michael Lamp
    New Berlin, WI
    Our hearts and prayers go out to all the fallen brothers and sisters in NYC. We will never forget you and may God bless you for your dedication you've displayed.
    08:55 PM

Carter Cork
    Lake County, Florida
    Even though our lives are thousands of miles apart, I have not stopped thinking of my fellow brothers and sisters that are missing. My thoughts and prayer go out to there families. God speed our fallen brothers
    08:55 PM

Greg
    Newfoundland, Canada
    God bless and watch over you all. You and your fallen are true heros and an inspiration to people everywhere. In the difficult hours, days and months ahead, remember these words from Winston Churchill - "If you're going through hell, keep going."
    09:04 PM

Rob Nowakowski FF/Pmdc
    Barrow Co., GA
    My heart goes out to each and every one of you. Your dedication and professionalism during this horrific tragedy will never be forgotten. God bless you all.
    09:42 PM

JOSH POOL, ENGINE 472
    LOCAL 3562/ HALTOM CITY, TEXAS
    BROTHERS, STAY STRONG, AND MY GOD BE WITH YOU.
    09:49 PM

Capt. John Brown
    Rome,Ga.
    Words can not do justice to these fallen men and women. The common response is always we are only doing our
    10:14 PM

Sondra McFarlane
    Rochester, NY
    We, in Rochester may be six hours away from you--but we are close in heart, mind and spirit. I am not a firefighter, but I want to say thank you for all that you are doing to bring closure to the families of those that have lost so much. I also pray for your brethren who lost their lives for their heroic efforts. I am proud to be an American and I pray that God be with you always during this time and that you find the strength to keep going. God bless you!!!!
    10:36 PM

Marcus and Pamela Mitchell
    Farmingdale, NY
    New York and Washington D.C. has been hit with a staggering catastrophe. The rescue workers are doing an incredible job. We commend the bravery of all rescue workers including our friend Firefighter Kevin Shea. We also wish Kevin and other survivors a speedy recovery. Thanks for setting up Fallen Brothers this is a great resource.
    10:41 PM

Barry Laurent-EMT
    Baltimore, Maryland
    My prayers go out to your lost members and their families. God Bless.
    10:42 PM

Gary Clarke I.A.F.F. 526
    Lexington, Kentucky
    My condolences to all the brothers and sisters of FDNY. The many lives that perished at the WTC was reduced because of the incredible courage shown by the firefighters first on the scene. God Bless all the firefighters and their families of FDNY. God Bless the United States of America.
    10:47 PM

Jason
    NYC
    Thank you so much to all of the FDNY, NYPD and other rescue workers. The greatest poets and linguist couldn't capture with any amount of words, the sacrifce and effort that you are pouring into this great city. God bless all of you and may he be with the families of those who have fallen.
    11:58 PM

Sam Stroope
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    May God go with each and everyone of you ! My son, Ryan, is a Bossier City, LA, Firefighter/Paramedic... I couldn't be more proud of him in his choice of career. You guys are "The Bravest", along with the Police you are the true heroes of the world!! May God Bless and Keep You !!
    Friday, September 14, 2001
    12:26 AM

Ron
    NY
    I send my deepest sympathies to all the families who lost loved ones
    May God be with you.
    01:06 AM

Crystal Solana Bryan
    Tampa, FL
    May you be granted Strength in this time of need. The nation looks on in awe at your efforts. Thank you.
    01:48 AM

Christine Ross
    Ocean City Maryland
    God bless you all.. My friend Keith Green is in the fire department in New York and I hope is well. You are all in my prayers
    02:06 AM

Stuart Grainger
    England
    Thoughts and prayers for all of you in New York
    02:34 AM

Bruce V.- FF/PARAMEDIC
    Texas
    MY SINCERE CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND THEIR FAMILIES. I'M FORMERLY FROM NYC. I KNEW MANY BROTHERS FROM ENG 285 AND TRUCK 142- 51st BATTALION-QUEENS. MY UNCLE IS RETIRED LT. FROM TRUCK 124, AND HE IS DEVASTATED. OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL!
    03:54 AM

Dave Schertzer I.A.F.F.#3356
    Austintown, Ohio
    MAY GOD BLESS OUR FALLEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, AS WELL AS THE INNOCENT CIVILIANS. OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THEM, THE FAMILIES AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE RESCUE EFFORTS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! IT IS GREAT TO HEAR ABOUT OUR BROTHERS BEING SAVED AND MAKING SAVES. GOD BLESS!!!
    04:12 AM

M. Stephan
    Germany
    We are with you in these hard times. God bless you. Firefighters Gronau Germany
    04:52 AM

Chris Kilner (Brecon Mountian Rescue Team)
    Brecon Beacons, United Kingdom
    We cannot put in to words our sorrow at your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
    05:17 AM

Station Officer Joe Wylie
    Scotland
    Like all our colleagues worldwide, my thoughts and heart are with you all, we all know the risks that we have all undetaken at some time, we go in as everyone else is going out, and always will, God Bless.
    05:40 AM

Greg Briggs
    British Columbia, Canada
    Im praying for you my brothers and your families I will not forget you.
    05:55 AM

Timo Hagner
    Fire Dept. Obereisesheim Germany
    There are no words to say what we feel. Our hearts and prayers are with you. God blees you, brothers!
    06:41 AM

Bruce "the Buckeye" Deerhake
    Dayton, OH
    Brian - I'm SO glad to hear you are okay!! I'm very sad about these events and to hear that your brother is injured. You and all those involved in the rescue are true American heros and are in my daily prayers. God Bless you! -Bruce
    08:59 AM

Common Valor 9/14/2001 The Wall Stree Journal http://opinionjournal.com/taste/?id=95001134
    09:09 AM

WhiteSummer
    Wisconsin
    Dance in the dark of night, sing to the morning light....
    09:50 AM

Master Sergeant Tim Pitman
    Virginia
    From the Air Force Fire Service Brotherhood, our hearts and prayers go out to all or brothers and sister in the FDNY... all are praying for a positive outcome.
    10:28 AM

Scott Mecimore Eng./EMT
    Newton, North Carolina
    All our thoughts go with the FDNY as they give all in this time of need..
    10:31 AM

Donnie Atkinson
    Thomas Co. Fire Rescue, GA
    May God be with the fallen FDNY rescue workers, their families, and friends. The emergency services community has lost many heroes. May God be with them and bless everyone touched by this tragedy.
    10:53 AM

Keith Nelson
    Mount Joy, PA
    May God be with all my brothers and their families in this time of need. Myself and many of my brothers at Fire Department Mount Joy are ready and willing to assist our FDNY brothers at a moments notice. God bless and be safe in a very unsafe condition.
    11:05 AM

Jeff Wicksel
    Massapequa Park, NY
    The Supreme Sacrifice, May you all live in our hearts forever
    11:13 AM

Glenn H. Hyman Safety Officer
    Weat Walworth FD
    Oure paryers with all of you every day of your life. God bless all.
    11:50 AM

Glenn H. Hyman Pres .Wayne County Safety Officer Associaton
    Wayne County.NY
    We are all are praying for all Firefighter in NYC. God be with you.
    11:55 AM

Jim Weidman
    Grayslake Fire - Grayslake, Illinois
    Our hearts and souls go out to our brothers who have fallen. God Rest Their Souls and whatch over thier families.
    12:01 PM

Peter Barriscale Station Officer (Capt.)
    Dublin Fire Brigade, Ireland
    Deepest condolences from all here. Today we laid wreaths from all the firefighters of Ireland , North & South,at the US Embassy. God speed and protect you all in your continuing work.
    12:10 PM

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast