Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Messages from previous board

Karen
    South Africa
    INCREDIBLE Prophetic Pre-WTC Tragedy Painting (vision) http://www.bushcountry.org/readyornot.htm
    Tuesday, October 02, 2001
    11:52 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vince lefaive
    Toronto,ON
    I am a cop up here,and evry time I think of your brave guys who's families are without husbands or fathers,the tears well up in my eyes.God Bless you all,and know that your guys are in a better place,and have received their great reward.
    Wednesday, October 03, 2001
    09:13 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johanna
    Boston
    Kevin, it was truly great to meet you last Sunday at Company 40.
    Wednesday, October 03, 2001
    05:59 PM

Steve
    Baltimore
    you cops from GA are a bunch of asses...In your case you could be replaced and noone would know you were ever there! My Brothers and sisters in NYC will never be replaced.
    Thursday, October 04, 2001
    10:35 AM

Steve
    underway onboard US Navy vessel
    I want to say to all. Our hearts were broken as we saw the tragedy unfold. My first thought was of all the emergency workers whether they be FF, PD or EMS. Know we will avenge your loss. They did not die in vain. You all are in our prayers and thoughts God bless you all and GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    07:19 PM

april
    west ga
    Remerton cops give a bad name to Georgians-- Besides these guys who are obviously on the job not doing anything!!! Georgians hearts go out to all affected by the tragedy. God Bless!
    07:32 PM

Pat Showers Firefighter,E.M.T.
    Postfalls, Idaho
    Everyone here on the west coast is touched by the events of September 11, 2001. I as a fellow firefighter and my brotheren here,stand with our fellow brothers in New York, we share their pain and grief and possiably, their rage, Remember the firemans prayer. Those boys are with us everywhere we go and they are watching out for us. These men are true heros, they did what they had to do without question, without hesitation, and paid the ultimate price, they gave their own life to save someone they probably didn't even know, thats a true hero. This is why we do what we do, and i am honored to be in this elite brotherhood. firefighters are not made, they are born. It's not what we do, it's who we are! My blood runs fire engine red and I have a maltese cross tottooed to my butt, I am a fireman, I fight what you fear!!!!!!!!!!
    11:44 PM

Randy Forsythe
    Delta Colorado
    It is with a very heavy heart that I send this mesage to the familey's of all the firefighters that were lost in this horific act. These firefighters displayed the courage that only a firefighter knows as they performed there duties. Please hold your heads high and show the the courge that these brave men and wemon showed in the line of duty. as a x firefighter I to feel some of the pain in this terrible loss. May god be with you all. There will live forever with one and all in this great countr.
    Friday, October 05, 2001
    12:55 AM

mombetty
    Arkansas U>S>A>
    Just wanted to say How brave your fire and police dept. men were in this tragedy.My heart felt prayers go out to them and there familys,may god be with u all and watch over u and N.Y.and the ones who cause this tragedy suffer the conseqents of there actions.
    Friday, October 05, 2001
    04:41 AM

Bill Wells
    Rochester NY
    We promise that you will not be forgotten and your family's will be well taken care of. God bless and peace
    Friday, October 05, 2001
    10:00 AM

Earl "Butch" Milne II
    Florida
    On September 11,2001 I was proud to be an "American", and more proud to be an "American Firefighter" I have designed a Tee-Shirt dedicated to the fallen brother's, and would love to share it with you .... Please contact me at 727-394-2860 or e-mail emilne@largo.com I have been a firefighter since 1977, and will always be.
    Friday, October 05, 2001
    12:27 PM

Catherine Moses
    Germany
    Semper Fi....... from all the Marines stationed here in Stuttgart ,Germany
    Friday, October 05, 2001
    03:36 PM

Babs Brennan Crone
    Reseda, California
    We are very PROUD of NYFD, We RESPECT your efforts, We PRAY for your families God Bless NYFD. I am from New Jersey and will be back October 12th for my cousins wedding who is a Police officer in New Jersey that was called in to help after 9/11, I will visit as many Fire stations as possible and say a prayer for all your loved ones lost in this terrible tradgedy. We on the west coast all send our condolences to all involved with the WTC horror. I am glad to hear that you are well Kevin Shea and hope that you know that you absolutely inspire all of us!! It will be a long road ahead, God Bless*
    Friday, October 05, 2001
    06:55 PM

Martie Campbell
    VA..
    Dear Brian, I know you don't remember, but you helped me get into hedgerow, and got my password, etc. I have prayed for you and Kevin and other firefighters that God will hold you in His arms until your grief, injuries and pain are gone. God Bless all of you guys.. You are the wind beneath about a million people's wings... take care. Luv, Martie.. Brian, I have to change my name often because of these damn trolls.. they are worse than ever.... LOL.. bye for now... come about
    Saturday, October 06, 2001
    01:14 AM

John
    Fairfax Va.
    God bless all the Firefighter and PoliceOfficers in New York . I have been a police office for over 40 years and hope to god that I never have to suffer you pain. As for the so called officers for Ga. you only wear a uniform and that's it. You would not make a pimple on a real Officers backside
    Saturday, October 06, 2001
    08:46 AM

paula strother
    california
    I am a high school art teacher and we have just completed a beautiful memorial banner as a tribute to those who sacrificed their lives on Sept. 11 and we would like to present it to a firehouse or organization that is receiving artwork from kids who feel like they want to contribute somehow. I will be visiting NYC Oct. 23-27 and would like to deliver this gift. Please contact me , my e-mail PHUTUCA2242@aol.com...thank-you
    Sunday, October 07, 2001
    10:16 PM

BOB
    MARYLAND
    OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL THE BROTHERS & SISTERS OF THE FDNY. F THE GA. COPS
    Monday, October 08, 2001
    12:35 AM

ann coel
    north carolina
    you and your families have touched all of us here, especially my family. you are with us daily, in our prayers and most certainly in our hearts. This Christmas, I will make a donation to your fund in the name of ALL I usually give gifts to (except my new grand daughter, Lydia). I will send a check to you in November. This is the most memorable way I can think to commemorate the spirit of our Lord, Jesus' birth and those that are with Him at this time. With deepest affection to all of you, Kevin Shea especially, Ann M. W. Cole
    Monday, October 08, 2001
    01:03 PM

Tammy Smith
    Arkansas
    MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE NY AND NYFD. I HOPE GOD GIVES YOU THE STRENGTH TO GO ON. YA'LL ARE IN MY FAMILIES PRAYER AND AS A NATION I FEEL YOU PAIN AND SUFFER. GOD BESS AMERICAN ND UNITED WE STAND.......
    Monday, October 08, 2001
    08:56 PM

Tammy Smith
    Arkansas
    MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE NY AND NYFD. I HOPE GOD GIVES YOU THE STRENGTH TO GO ON. YA'LL ARE IN MY FAMILIES PRAYER AND AS A NATION I FEEL YOU PAIN AND SUFFER. GOD BESS AMERICAN ND UNITED WE STAND.......
    Monday, October 08, 2001
    08:56 PM

Smith and Alvarez family
    Arkansas
    Our prayers and thoughts are with ya'll. God bless ya. As a nation I feel the pain that ya'll NY, NYFD, and NYPD are suffering. I wish ya'll the best wishes and ya'll as the nation makes me proud to say I am glad to be AMERICAN. I wish ya'll the best of live and I love each and everyone of ya'll as a nation. HUGS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YA'LL
    Monday, October 08, 2001
    09:11 PM

Amber Porter
    Dayton, Ohio
    For all the people who lost someone we are with you to support you and help you through this horrible tradgity. We give out all the prayers and support we can. We love everyone that we lost and it will take time to fix it. God is with us all. God Bless America!! God loves you all!!
    Tuesday, October 09, 2001
    08:06 AM

Sarah
    Stebbins High Riverside Ohio
    WE LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH AND HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL! THOSE COPS IN GEORGIA SUCK AND THE THINGS THEY SAID ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL ACROSS THE WORLD
    08:22 AM

Jessica
    Stebbins High School , OH
    We all where very touched and we sind prayers to the victoms familys and friends and may God help you with you loss , and may god show us and help us through this difficult time.
    08:34 AM

Jessica
    We all are very touched and we send prayers to the victoms familys and friends and may God help you with you loss , and may god show us and help us through this difficult time.
    08:35 AM

Jessica
    We all are very touched and we send prayers to the victoms familys and friends and may God help you with your loss , and may god show us and help us through this difficult time.
    08:36 AM

Kjel Shay
    Cocoa Beach, Florida
    Hey ! Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you and praying for you. God has blessed our country with HEROES and you have showed us the true meaning of what a HERO really is! Thank You!!!! May God wrap his loving arms around your heavy hearts and fill you with His love. We are so very proud of you and proud to be American! As for the lowlifes in Georgia leaving ignorant messages.....obviously there is too much inbreeding going on in Remerton!!!! WE LOVE YOU NYFD and NYPD!!!!!!!!
    10:28 AM

Fred Zimny
    Lake Placid, NY
    My name is
    10:01 PM

Fred Zimny
    Lake Placid, New York
    My name is Fred Zimny, I am the Manager of the United States Luge Team. Luge is the sledding sport in the Winter Olympic Games. The US Luge Team is interested in honoring the heros who lost there lives in the Sept. 11 tragedy by where NYFD patches on our jackets as we travelaround the world during the luge World Cup season. The Olympic Games will also be taking place in February in the US in Salt Lake City and this small tribute is important for us as we compete against the rest of the world. Can anyone tell me how I can purchase or obtain NYFD patches, or even better, patches from individual fire companies who lost members. I would appreciate any help with this. My e-mail address is zimny@usaluge.org or You can leave a message on my office phone (we are currently on the road as the season has just started) at 518-523-20711 extension 105. Again thank you for your help. Fred Zimny.
    10:09 PM

Rob, Tracey, and Zackery Zettle
    Brampton, Ontario, Canada
    I don't know how to put into words the loss and sadness that I feel. It has been less than 1 month since the cowdardly attacks and I can't get the pictures out of my head. To all those who lost their lives and to all those who were affected by the events of 9/11/01, god bless and remember, everyone in the world is thinking and praying for you. From the Zettle family directly, words can't express the fellings we have at this time, but can only pray for you , your loved ones, and all of those who gave their lives trying to save others. God speed>
    Wednesday, October 10, 2001
    12:42 AM

ELIZABETH EBINGER
    NEW YORK
    God Bless all the Firemen - May God keep you safe Capt. Patrick Brown
    10:19 AM

David Mollison
    Durham, Ontario, Canada
    As a recently retired District (battalion) Chief and Acting Platoon (Division) Chief from the Toronto Fire Services, my heart felt sympathies go to all the members of the FDNY and the families of the brothers and sisters that made the supreme sacrifice on Sept. 11. I also belong to a local fire buff club and we have visited numerous FDNY stations in our 3 visits to your city and we always received a very warm welcome. Please let me know when the memorial service is going to be and I will certainly attend. I can be reached at davidmollison@yahoo.com Please take care and I wish you a speedy recovery from your injuries. The victims of this terrible tragedy were honoured at our nations capital, Ottawa, on the same day as the United States had the main one at Washington Cathedral. There were over 100,000 people attended to pay tribute. The entire world mourns the loss of life and we are all behind you 100%
    07:12 PM

David Mollison
    Durham, Ontario, Canada
    As a recently retired District (battalion) Chief and Acting Platoon (Division) Chief from the Toronto Fire Services, my heart felt sympathies go to all the members of the FDNY and the families of the brothers and sisters that made the supreme sacrifice on Sept. 11. I also belong to a local fire buff club and we have visited numerous FDNY stations in our 3 visits to your city and we always received a very warm welcome. Please let me know when the memorial service is going to be and I will certainly attend. I can be reached at davidmollison@yahoo.com Please take care and I wish you a speedy recovery from your injuries. The victims of this terrible tragedy were honoured at our nations capital, Ottawa, on the same day as the United States had the main one at Washington Cathedral. There were over 100,000 people attended to pay tribute. The entire world mourns the loss of life and we are all behind you 100%
    07:12 PM

Cynthia J
    North Carolina
    Kevin-I've been thinking about you and trying to reach you since this tragedy began. Today as I read this message board, I am so grateful to hear that you are alive. I know that you are strong and with the love and support of your family and friends you will get beyond this nightmare. Please do not hesitate to call me if you or your family needs anything at all. I hope to talk to you soon! Just remember that you are a HERO to all of us and I am so proud to know you!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your brothers!
    Thursday, October 11, 2001
    10:13 AM

FF Len Pardise
    Onondaga County New York
    To the brothers that have passes, I pray. to the brothers that dig I pray, I am at ground zero and feel the pain, I wish I could help with the recovery of the brothers
    Thursday, October 11, 2001
    11:32 PM

F.F. Lee Pendergast Campbell River Fire/ Rescue
    Campbell River B.C Canada
    Even though it's been a month since this terrible tragidy, you are still in our thoghts. Our department and most departments around us have placed FDNY stickers on the back of our helmets, in tribute to our lost brothers. We will never forget Sept. 11 2001.
    Friday, October 12, 2001
    12:03 AM

BK
    Michigan
    I would like to help creating tribute free web pages for the innocent victims missing and lost email me at bkpp2002@yahoo.com
    Friday, October 12, 2001
    09:55 AM

Jennifer Haley
    St Louis, MO
    I want to start by wishing kevin a speedy recovery and telling all firefighters everywhere - especially new york's bravest how much you are loved and appreciated. the world is a better place because of you. to those a$$hole cops in georgia, i agree with the guy who said that cops are much easier to replace - especially ones with THAT kind of attitude. how dare you put something like that on a site like this? perhaps you shuld now don some fatigues and go take your chances searching for osama - after all, the military is just a job too in your opinion! when i was growing up, i was always taught that you can always trust cops, but i have come to realize over the years, that cops can be bad, they can easily be corrupted, but firemen are good, trustworthy, and hard to corrupt. what can you do? pay them not to put the fire out? not likely. firefighters have always been there for me no matter what was wrong, and they give of themselves every day. my heart goes out to all of them - fallen and not.
    Friday, October 12, 2001
    12:24 PM

Jennifer Haley
    St Louis, MO
    I want to start by wishing kevin a speedy recovery and telling all firefighters everywhere - especially new york's bravest - how much you are loved and appreciated. the world is a better place because of you. to those a$$hole cops in georgia, i agree with the guy who said that cops are much easier to replace - especially ones with THAT kind of attitude. how dare you put something like that on a site like this? perhaps you should now don some fatigues and go take your chances searching for osama - after all, the military is just a job too in your opinion! when i was growing up, i was always taught that you can always trust cops, but i have come to realize over the years, that cops can be bad, they can easily be corrupted, but firemen are good, trustworthy, and hard to corrupt. what can you do? pay them not to put the fire out? not likely. firefighters have always been there for me no matter what was wrong, and they give of themselves every day. my heart goes out to all of them - fallen and not.
    Friday, October 12, 2001
    12:26 PM

Jennifer Haley
    St Louis, MO
    I want to start by wishing kevin a speedy recovery and telling all firefighters everywhere - especially new york's bravest - how much you are loved and appreciated. the world is a better place because of you. to those a$$hole cops in georgia, i agree with the guy who said that cops are much easier to replace - especially ones with THAT kind of attitude. how dare you put something like that on a site like this? perhaps you should now don some fatigues and go take your chances searching for osama - after all, the military is just a job too in your opinion! when i was growing up, i was always taught that you can always trust cops, but i have come to realize over the years, that cops can be bad, they can easily be corrupted, but firemen are good, trustworthy, and hard to corrupt. what can you do? pay them not to put the fire out? not likely. firefighters have always been there for me no matter what was wrong, and they give of themselves every day. my heart goes out to all of them - fallen and not.
    Friday, October 12, 2001

F/F TONY BURDEN
    TIVERTON, DEVON, ENGLAND.
    our thoughts and prayers go out to the widows and orphans of the fallen brave brothers fo the NEW YORK FIRE DEPARTMENT.
    Sunday, October 14, 2001
    05:25 PM

Jo Anne Yost
    Perris, CA, USA
    Thank you to all of you, our true American "Heros" For each person lost, we have a new "Angel" that continues to watch over us. Bless you and a heartfelt thank you.
    Monday, October 15, 2001
    09:19 PM

Angie Hernandez
    Arizona
    My thoughts and prayers are with all of you now and always. Thank you so much to all of you there in New York and around the country for all that you do for us civilians. Much love - Angie
    Monday, October 15, 2001
    11:15 PM

Jay McCarthy / Hamden Fire Dept. I.A.F.F. Local 2687
    Connecticut
    My condolences to all the families of my fallen brothers,and to all the members of the greatest fire department in the world,the FDNY.
    Tuesday, October 16, 2001
    10:45 AM

Devon Sahrow
    Detroit, Michigan
    My love and my prayers go out to all the people who have lost there lives and to their families, Also to all the firemen who have lost there lives and their families. To all the firemen and rescue workers to you all the Thanks and Love. Are prayers are with you for never giving up. Last of all but not least thank you to all the people around the world who came together as one and donated anything that they could for the rescue of these people and their families. We are strong and we did not fail UNITED WE STAND TOGETHER WE FALL .
    Tuesday, October 16, 2001
    06:15 PM

Eric Kutzli - Chief
    Stanton Fire and Rescue Dept. Stanton, Iowa
    Some teachers and students from our Jr. High School wrote a song for New York. You can hear it at our web site memorial page: lightning.prohosting.com/~firedept It's for YOU. Thanks!
    Friday, October 19, 2001
    12:46 PM

Liz Jones
    Dallas, Texas - ejones2001@msn.com
    The scope of loss we suffered on September 11th is just too much to comprehend. I've never had the honor of knowing personally any fire fighters. So, in a very small way, I have adopted Engine 54-Ladder 4 on 8th street in Manhattan. I'd never been to New York, but went there two weeks ago to give them a few things. Unfortunately, I was so overcome with grief at seeing the firehouse, I was unable to speak at length with the fire fighters on duty. The only thing I could do was pat a brother on the shoulder, tell him Texas is thinking of them always, and hand him a bag of items that hopefully give them comfort, even if for just a moment. Research on the Web shows E54-L4 has suffered the devastating loss of the following 12 brave brothers: Paul Gill.....Jose Guadalupe.....Leonard Ragaglia.....Christopher Santora.....Joseph Angelini Jr..... Michael Brennan.....Michael Haub.....Michael Lynch.....Daniel O'Callaghan.....Samuel Oitice.....John Tipping II.....David Wooley. I have no addresses for the familes of these men to send condolences to. If anyone wants to share a personal story or any information about this firehouse, the surviving or deceased brothers or their families, please don't hesitate to email me at ejones2001@msn.com. God bless you all.
    Saturday, October 20, 2001

Elena Dawson
    Missouri
    To all of the fallen firefighters, the ones that survived, their family, friends and all of us that have been touched by this horrible, horrible tragedy, my family expresses our heartfelt sympathy to all of you. May God give you strength to move forward through these trying times. We're praying for you in Sullivan, Missouri-God Bless.
    Tuesday, October 23, 2001
    01:47 AM

Tom McCarthy
    Virginia
    God makes all men equal........some become Firemen.
    Friday, October 26, 2001
    11:04 AM

Our very sincere thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who gave the altermate give to the people of New York
    Monday, October 29, 2001
    12:17 AM

Luge (Trevor)
    Kamo Fire Stn New Zealand
    Our very sincere thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who gave the altermate give to the people of New York
    Monday, October 29, 2001
    12:18 AM

Garry Moore
    Okinawa, Japan (USMC)
    Just want to say thanks to all the Fire Fighters. "Uncommon Valor was a Common Vi OOHRAH Holloway Terrace Fire Company!
    Tuesday, October 30, 2001
    01:10 AM

Garry Moore
    Okinawa, Japan United States Marine Corps
    Thanks to all the hard charging fire fighter. Stay motivated. "Uncommon Valor was a Common Virtue", Chesty Puller (Battle of Iwo Jima)
    Tuesday, October 30, 2001
    01:18 AM

lolashot@aol.com
    Calif.
    i cant find Tom Noz12 from ny Please help
    Saturday, November 03, 2001
    01:55 AM

gina (lolashot@aol.com)
    sunny Calif
    Tom Still parying for you and your family but really need to heard from you havent heard from you 9-11-01 PLEASE contack me if you are still with us noz12 Tom from NY PLEASE
    Saturday, November 03, 2001
    02:04 AM

Eric Horner / Lee Greenwood, INC.
    Nashville TN
    A tribute to our "Fallen Heroes" the FDNY & NYPD - we honor all of you. To hear "Fallen Heroes" go to http://www.mp3.com/erichorner
    God Bless all of you.
    Monday, November 05, 2001
    07:43 PM

Mike Castillo
    Los Angeles, California
    All of the FDNY both alive and missing are in our prayers. Take care and be strong. In brotherhood, the members of LAFD Task Force 66
    Friday, November 09, 2001
    12:48 AM

PHIL
    E-273
    HI KEVIN ,JUST WANT TO SAY HELLO ... HOPE YOUR DOING FINE!!!!!! TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF FF273@YAHOO.COM
    Saturday, November 10, 2001
    02:28 AM

Taylor Pagano
    New York, Usa
    Brian and Kevin... You are so awesome. I can't belive that you made this foundation up. It is so cool. I love the site and message boards. Please write to me> xoxoxox ~!*Taylor*!~
    Monday, November 12, 2001
    12:18 PM

Taylor Pagano (the twin at the dinner)
    New York, Usa
    Brian and Kevin! Your so awesome. This foundation is so neat. I love to search the message boards and news. I love it. I can't belive you made this foundation. I hope you are going good. I love you guys. XOXOXOXOXO ~!*Taylor*!~
    12:21 PM

Edit note from Brian
    Taylor.... no, you're awesome. But we didn't 'make' this foundation. We just added to the great work that had already been done by the firehouses all along, helping our own. We are just an extension of their work, making the shirts available to a wider reach through the web.

Beth Montalvo
    Buffalo, New York
    Thanks to both Brian and Kevin for allowing Western New York to come together to show our support for the FDNY's bravest and their families! Keep the dollars coming Western New York! Visit the donation page soon! REMEMBER! By the firefighters...for the firefighters!
    09:24 PM

Unregistered

Talking��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� who>?

who is this taylor pagano that u r talking about? please respnd...my email is sillieme93@yahoo.com..i think i might know u or sumone with the EXACT sAME NAME

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234