Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Messages from previous board

Jim Campese
    Beaver County, PA HazMat Team 700
    Words can't describe the loss we feel. There will be tomorrow, count on your brothers to help take care of you and the families of those who have given it all. For every firefighter who has come to help you, there are a thousand who are waiting for the call.
    Friday, September 14, 2001
    12:25 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Hecht
    Florida
    Our prayers are with you
    12:37 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATION 71/C ORANGE COUNTY FIRE RESCUE
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    OUR THOUGHT AND PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL OF OUR FDNY BROTHERS AND THEIR FAMILIES DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
    01:20 PM

brenda
    georgia
    no words can express how we feel when we see ya'll doing your best to rescue/recover those missing. Maintain Hope. God bless ya'll.
    01:37 PM

A British Fire Fighter
    London England
    You may have left us but the flame in your hearts will burn forever.
    01:43 PM

Valerie
    Orange County NY
    Our prays are with you all as well as with our families. I am proud to be the wife of one of the Bravest. God go with you in this recovery effort.
    01:47 PM

Tia Adair
    Washington State
    There are no words to express the deep sorrow we are all feeling at this moment. Your bravery and ultimate sacrifice should be a symbol of all that is good on this earth. You are heroes who have walked among us and now you are angels who soar above us. God Bless You.
    01:50 PM

Mrs Kosak
    NYC
    The Wife Of A Firefighter- After the WTC tragedy I have had an overwhelming amount of love and support. I

Kelly George (Capt. HVFD)
    San Juan County, New Mexico
    Our prayers are with each one of the rescuers and the fallen Brothers and Sisters. Stand united as always to help each other thru this time of need for your Brothers and Sisters thru out the world are behind you. God Bless
    02:26 PM

Mrs Kosak
    NYC
    To all the families effected by this tragedy, my hopes and prayers go to you and yours.
    02:27 PM

Rhino
    London Fire Brigade, England
    our deepest condolenses for the losses at the wtc,our thoughts and prayers are with you, god bless you all
    03:10 PM

Sid
    Canada
    God Bless.... your friends to the North are with you all.
    03:44 PM

Thomas
    Switzerland
    I'm a Firefighter in switzerland, in my mind i'm always with you. We hope and suffer with you. All the lost's are heroes an i never forget them, you can be proud of this brave men.
    04:38 PM

Neil Cope
    Fayette City, Pennsylvania
    Having an Emergency background, my thoughts, prayers, and best wishes go out to all of you. You have responded to the most difficult alarm this country has ever had, and the phrase "above and beyond the call of duty" is certainly an UNDERSTATEMENT in this case. Best of Luck to all of you! God Bless!
    05:00 PM

Rob Borden
    Bellmore, NY
    Dear Brian, I hope and pray that more of your fellow firefighters return safely from the city. My cousin (your brother) Kevin is such a special, one-of-a kind of person. I am listening for news of his condition and keep waiting in hopes of better news. I would like to know how I can best serve the cause to clean up debris, assist workers, or help others to get back to normalcy. I have seen the best and worst in people this week, and I would at all costs choose to act for good from this day forward. The patriotism that this country feels today is perhaps something that firefighters feel every day of their lives.
    05:16 PM

Bernadine
    California
    You are not only our Brothers and our Sisters, you are our fellow Americans. You make us Proud with your courage and willingness to sacrifice. I was someone that was once saved in an accident you will always be my hero's. God Bless and Thank you All.
    06:01 PM

Cynthia "Cid" Summers
    California, America
    Dear Brian and Kevin, Thank you for being our heroes. Kevin, get well soon. You are in our prayers. God bless you. God bless America. Cid
    06:04 PM

Chief Robert L Heuser Sarver F.D.
    Saver, Pennsylvania
    Members of the F.D.N.Y. YOUR LOSS IS OUR LOSS. Our prayers are with you.
    06:25 PM

Gail
    Delray Beach
    Through my own tears, I've just read all the posted messages. My heart breaks for the families of those who are missing or passed. The eyes of this nation are riveted on the tireless and heroic efforts of all members of the FDNY. That vision strengthens all of us. Proud to be an American, and very grateful to God that my cousins Brian and Kevin are okay, my thoughts and prayers are with all.
    07:07 PM

caroline freeman
    wigan, england
    my friend sue and i visited greenwich fire station in feb while on a vacation to manhattan and were overwhelmed by the kindness and sense of fun of your firefighters. they had enormous pride in their work and gave us a real treat when, as awestruck tourists, we were allowed to have our picture taken with the firetruck. all our thoughts and prayers are with you at this terrible time and we'd like to offer our deepest sympathies to the families of all firefighters affected by the september 11th tragedy and especially those at the greenwich fire station.we'll never forget our american heroes.
    07:07 PM

Jami Howe
    Kansas
    A message from the Heartland of America: You and your families are in our prayers. We thank you for your efforts and hope our monetary donations and prayers will lift you up in some way. You are our heroes!
    07:13 PM

tim
    MITCHELL VOL. FIRE DEPT MITCHELL, ILLINOISS
    WISH YOU ALL THE STRENGTH AND WISDOM THAT YOU NEED IN YOUR TIME OF NEED FROM YOUR FELLOW FIREFIGHTERS IN MITCHELL,IL. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL.
    07:19 PM

Frank Cardinale
    San Francisco Fire Department
    All our prayers and condolences go out to you from the left coast. Know that we are here for you and offer any help in any way. We all feel your loss and can only imagine your pain. God bless you all.
    09:09 PM

Lt. Kirk Souder - Local 1619
    PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY FIRE/EMS DEPARTMENT, Maryland
    THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS ACROSS THE WORLD SHARE THE ENOURMOUS FEELING OF LOSS THAT YOUR FAMILY, FDNY, IS EXPERIENCING. EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR DEPARTMENT EXEMPLIFIES THE TRUE HEROISM THAT HAS EARNED YOUR REPUTATION AS "THE BRAVEST." MAY GOD BLESS THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES TO SAVE OTHERS. THEY WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!
    09:29 PM

ROBERT DENBOSKE
    MONUMENT, COLORADO
    LOOKING" WALTER HOCKBRUEKNER" DRIVES AN AMBULANCE FOR NYFD. ANYONE KNOW HIS WHERE ABOUTS?
    09:47 PM

Jim DeMary
    South Greensburg, PA (Hufftown)
    To all my brothers involved, (and their families), I send my thoughts & prayers to all. I've found a renewed spirit through all of this. As I watch the rescue continue, I'm proud to be a part of this special breed of people. God bless all of the Finest & Bravest, and please watch over the families that have been affected by this tragedy. Brothers forever, Engine & Rescue 32, South Greensburg, PA
    09:59 PM

South Bethany Police
    Delaware
    All the victims are in our prayers. God bless the police, fire and EMS personnel that have made the ultimate sacrifice in order to save others.
    10:09 PM

Michael Hennessy
    Woodhaven Queens, N.Y.
    May God bless all the families who are suffering through this tragedy. May our "Fallen Brothers" REST IN PEACE and may God be with their rescuers as well. I just want to say THANK YOU to all the volunteers including the Ambulance and N.Y.C. AUXILIARY POLICE OFFICERS AND VOLUNTEER FIREMEN whose job is never done.
    10:40 PM

BRYAN HARLACKER
    YUCAIPA CA I.A.F.F. 2881 CDF
    GOD BLESS THE NYFD
    11:03 PM

Matt Thorpe
    King North Carolina
    God Bless all of our fallen Brothers and Sisters
    11:08 PM

Cheryl Evans
    Mississippi
    Thank God you are alive and well!! I am a fellow zepper....and had heard you were missing.....I am sick with grief for all of you....I am keeping hope that there will be more alive, and pray for your strength.....God bless all of you, and the families of the missing and departed....reddove
    11:24 PM

Neal O'Donnell
    Cleveland Fire Department Cleveland, Ohio
    To all of my brothers of the FDNY, you are in all of our thoughts and prayers.
    11:27 PM

The Proud Wife of a Firefighter
    Cleveland, Ohio
    A Firefighter's Prayer.....When I am called to duty, God, wherever flames may rage, give me strength to save some life whatever be its age. Help me embrace a little child before it's too late, or save an older person from the horror of that fate. Enable me to be alert, and hear the weakest shout and quickly and effectively put the fire out. I want to fill my calling and to give the best in me, to guard my every neighbor and protect his property. And if according to Your Will, I have to lose my life, please bless with Your protecting hand my children and my wife........My deepest sympathy to all of the wives and children who have lost a husband and a father....May the Lord comfort your pain and somehow heal your hearts.
    11:48 PM

Capt. Rory Rehbeck
    USAR TF134/CATF-2 Los Angeles County Fire Dept.
    Condolences and prayers to our Brothers of the FDNY. Even though we are on the other coast we have a close relationship to NYFD Brothers. We worked together at the Murrah Bldg. in Oklahoma City and made many good friends. Then we were brought together again during the Olympics in Atlanta and had many competitive volleyball games. Its amazing how close we have became from departments that are so far. I pray to god that the friendships that were made with our fellow Brothers will not come to a tragic end. We are standing by and will be coming soon with our Task Force to assist you with the recovery efforts and make new friendships as well as renew the old ones. May God Bless our Firefighting Brohters, Sisters and their families. May God Bless the USA.
    Saturday, September 15, 2001
    12:46 AM

Bill Heninger Asst. Chief Lander Volunteer Fire Department
    Lander, Wyoming
    To all emergency workers in New York and at the Pentagon our hearts and prayers are with you. At 12:00 noon on Friday a single blast of our siren was given in honor of our fallen brothers and sisters. This was also a sign of support for those who are tirelessly giving of there time in this tragedy. To all of you out there a big hug from your brothers in Wyoming.
    02:09 AM

Narelle Butteriss
    Melbourne, Australia
    I have read many articles & seen several programs on the bravery of the FDNY. After the horrific events of Tuesday, I was heartbroken to learn of so many firefighters trapped in the World Trade Centre. You guys have my most deepest sympathy & admiration, & I would like you to know how many of us here in Australia feel so helpless at your current plight. One of my ambitions is to get to New York, & I will certainly make a point of visiting one of your stations. Once again, we are all grieving for you & know that you will recover, but never forget. I sit here in silence not knowing what to say as words seem so meaningless. I hope for a miracle. Until I get to America, goodbye, for now.
    02:55 AM

F/E Ralph Padilla
    San Jose Fire Dept. #230
    No words can express the loss we feel, for our Brothers & Sisters that have been taken from their wives and children. But this I know, If this call came tomorrow they would respond ! These Firefighters have made all america proud to be who we are ! My family and I offer prayers to our Brothers & Sisters in FDNY
    03:10 AM

Janet Merola
    Mold,Wales,UK
    My thoughts will be with you, today, tomorrow and in the weeks and months to come. When you need help people will come. You are not alone.
    03:28 AM

Johannes J Doornbos
    The Netherlands
    My sincere condolences to the families NYFD Bravest who have been lost in the WTC disaster.
    04:09 AM

DAMIAN MIRON
    CADIZ(SPAIN)
    MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY AND COLLEGUE FIREFIGTER
    05:21 AM

John Gallaher
    Suwanee, GA
    Unfortunately, it is not until tragic events such as what happened this week that I am remded of the service provided by firefighters. With the scenes of the past week forever entrenched in my memory, I will never forget our firefigthers and other public servants. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    06:52 AM

Melanie
    Coram, NY
    God Bless you ALL! I am an FDNY Firefighter's Wife. He's there now on the scene. I want to e-mail information about The UFA's Widow's and Children's Fund to all I know. I'd like to know if the Direct Donations made here would go to that Fund. Let me know at : metalmom@optonline.net
    07:32 AM

---Note from Brian... Yes, the funds go to the UFA's fund. They are not setup to take credit cards... yet.

Liz Guerra
    New Milford, CT
    My thoughts turned to you, Brian and Sharon immediately after I heard this tragic news. I send my best to you and Kevin for a speedy recovery. Words can't express the amount of respect and admiration I have for all of you. Paz y luz.
    08:36 AM

Louie Mitchalk
    Summit Hill Diligence Fire Co. # 1

08:44 AM

fire departement nieder-ofleiden
    germany ( hessen )
    dear heros from n.y.f.d. !
    09:23 AM

fire dapartement nieder-ofleiden
    germany
    the german volunteer fire departement city of nieder-ofleiden was schockt about the cowardly terror attacks in your cities. our deepest sympathies and our throught are with all our brothers and sisters firefighters, police officers, ems or other helping groups who lost her life or woundet in depris of world trade center, while working to save others, and their families. the german nation and all firefighters, police officers and ems have tears in her eys and we mean, you are the biggest heros of our world and you all in our heart forever, we dont forgot your great job on 11.september 2001. when we can help you everywho, send us a short mail ( niederofleiden@aol.com)
    09:30 AM

Feuerwehr Memorial Foundation
    Germany
    We dont forgot the heros from nyfd !!!
    09:59 AM

Andy Smith District Chief Station2
    LaPorte,Texas
    In June of this year a group of high school students from the LaPorte High School Theater Dept. visited NewYork City. My twin sons were in this group and on one of their many escapades on Manhattan Island, they stopped by Station 54. Phillip and Bill talked to the shift that was working that day and asked if they could purchase some tee shirts for their father (me), their uncle Mike Boase (Chief), his wife Cindy (LIeutenant), and another uncle Steve Boase (Captain). I just wanted to tell thepersonel at Station 54 that they were very nice to my two sons and told them that if they would go and get them some food they would give them the shirts. My sons went and got the firefighters a large cheesecake from a deli down the street. and gave it to Station 54. The firefighter at Station 54 took my sons on a tour of the station and let them look at all the eqiupment there at the station. Both of my sons are in college now and when they saw that Station 54 was missing all the personnel of the working shift they were heartbroken. I want to express my sorrow and extend my condolences to the families of the missing firefighters. I would also like to extend my thanks to the firefighters of Station 54 for being so kind to my sons on their visit to their station. Sincerely Andy Smith District Chief Station 2 LaPorte Fire Department
    10:08 AM

Birger
    Germany
    Hello!

Peter J. Paolillo Local #3760
    Hernando County, Florida
    Being from New York and also a professional Firefighter, this hits directly home. I am praying constatntly for all you guys. Although I can't be there with you as I work in my community, while I am here, my heart is truly with each and everyone of you. I love you guys. Keep the faith and keep digging. It is an honor to be one of your brothers. You are all doing us so proud. THis loss will not be in Vain. America is behind you. God Bless us all !!!
    01:53 PM

Daniel Ricks
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Doesanyone have a picture of the 3 NY fire fighters rasing the U.s. flag? If so please e-mail it to me: gtpman98@home.com thank you!
    02:41 PM

F.F./ N.R.E.M.T-I Scott Hupp
    Taunton,Ma. (RAYNHAM F.D.)
    please pass along to the familys of all my fallen brothers and sisters my deepest regards. It is very hard to take,the great loss of each and every one of them!! We must keep our faith,knowing that we will be together again in a place where we will not fear this type of things. god bless .. Scott
    02:54 PM

Jim Gangewere
    Pennsylvania
    Please accept me and my families condolences on the loss of the brave N.Y.F.D. men during these ho rrible and trying times. These men epitomize what America means and what Americans should be. We are not there with you physically, but we are spiritually. These are trying times, but we will perservere. Good luck in your horrific task and God bless everyone of you.
    03:15 PM

Brian Fooks
    Bath, England
    Please accept my sincere condolences for the terrible and inexcusable
    03:36 PM

Bill Goodman
    Kansas City, Mo.
    I am trying to locate a NYC. Fireman named Angel I do not know his last name He is Puerto Rican. Have met him socially but never thought to ask his last name. Pray to God he is OK. If you can locate him please give him my regards and my e-mail address which is Westportkid@msn.com phone (816)-756-1376
    05:01 PM

B. G. Adkins
    Mobile Alabama
    I have posted messages on the FOOLS guest books, and just wanted to say again, please accept our sincerest condolences for the apparent loss of many brave brother and sister firefighters and medics. We stand ready for the call from FEMA to come help recover our fallen. You're all constantly in our thoughts and our tears, prayers, and love go out to the survivors, the families of survivors, the survivors of the fallen, and your fine Department and City.
    05:04 PM

The Davis Family
    Arizona
    We, in Arizona, are so proud of you. We send you our love and wishes for safety and healing. America is truly the 'home of the brave'. Thank you.
    05:10 PM

Robert Muise I.A.F.F 2094
    Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
    These memorial pages were made by my wife to show our prayers are with you all...Rachel & Robert Muise
    06:18 PM

Rachel & Robert Muise
    yarmouth,nova scotia,canada
    http://www.geocities.com/rachelannmuise/memorial.html
    06:20 PM

Esther and Doug Bannister
    Oxfordshire, England
    Our Hearts go out to all the families who have lost loved one's in the American tradgedy, and to the Firemen, and other rescuers who survived,
    06:28 PM

Kathy Redmond
    Littleton, Colorado
    Thank you all for the sacrifices that you selflessly made for the victims of this horrible tragedy. While the WTC is gone, you have emerged as the symbols of American strength. I am trying to find out about Fire Engine 54. Can anyone tell me who is missing??? God Bless You and know my prayers are with you all.
    06:58 PM

Battalion Chief Jim Comisky
    Foster City, California
    My thoughts and prayers are with you my brothers and you families. Although in body our fallen brothers are no longer with us, they will always be in our hearts. I will be there to remember the heroic but tragic losses with you and I want you to know that any of us could suffered this loss, and the West Coast feels your loss as it is our loss too. God Bless you and your families and God Bless America.
    07:00 PM

Brett D. King T.F.D.
    Townsend Ma.
    Word's can't express the way myself & my dept. feel. God bless all involved
    07:20 PM

doug shaw
    newark ny
    I am with the fairville fire dept. we have been put on alert for a possible move into New York city. I live in wayne county.
    07:25 PM

DAVE SCHERTZER I.A.F.F. #3356
    AUSTINTOWN, OHIO
    GOD BLESS OUR FALLEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, AND THE INNOCENT CIVILIANS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ON THE RESCUE EFFORTS. MY HEART AND PRAYERS ARE WITH EVERYONE. TAKE CARE AND GOD GLESS YOU AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    07:26 PM

Lt William Phaneuf N.R.E.M.T/ TtT Haz-Mat
    NSA Mid-South Memphis TN ( NAVY )
    To all my brothers and sisters in NYC. Im from NY, and wish I could get back to help, we are in threat con Delta so no one can leave the base,,, all my thoughts go to you all.. we will get though this....
    09:04 PM

Richard Case
    Polk County Fire Dustrict #1, Independence, Oregon
    Our prayers and thoughts are with Kevin and all our Brothers and Sisters in New York
    10:26 PM

Darrin Shaw
    Tacoma Washingtom
    Kevin this is Darrin Shaw from FireDonations.com I will take care of your web site for you Please call me have your brother give me at 253-274-0424 ASAP My E-mail is dshaw@firedonations.com I love you brother I hope you are doing ok!
    10:27 PM

Kim England
    Bayside, Queens, NY
    My heart bleeds for you all- NYFD, NYPD, Iron Workers, Construction workers, Plumbers, sanitations, medics, and transit workers-YOU are the real HEROES of America, our children need to look around and thank you- for you are their parents, their next door neighbors, the guy who fixes the roof, the man who picks up their garbage, the apprentice who fixes the leak and the nurse who takes their temperature at school- NOT Britanny, J-Lo, Puffy, or Derek, Entertainers are the jesters of society for our amusement. The real heroes are all around us. Take a good look- These men and women built this country, and fortunately for us all, are the ones who are putting it back together again.
    10:38 PM

Phillip W. Byrd
    Stockbridge Ga
    I just want you to know that you are in my prayers and that I appreciate the hard job that you are undertaking, I wish I was there with you, May God watch over you
    11:20 PM

The Byrd Family
    Stockbridge Ga
    Our hearts and prayers go out to all the men and women of the NYPD and FDNY and all the volunteers that are working to find our loved ones, May God be with you and protect you
    11:24 PM

Scott Backhouse
    Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - Syncrude Fire Team
    My families and our Fire Teams thoughts are with you as you search for our fallen BROTHERS and SISTERS, never give up hope but most of all NEVER GIVE UP.
    11:26 PM

Tony Maffei, Engine Captain
    Daly City, California
    Best wishes and a speedy recovery Kevin. We are praying for you and all the other brothers! Keep the faith...you guys are not alone in mourning or spirit. I hope they find the rest of your Company safe and sound. Godspeed...
    11:28 PM

Tony Maffei, Engine Captain
    Daly City, California
    Thanks for keeping up the site Brian!! It is appreciated. I know you are busy...but if you can...would you e-mail me at asmkeetr@aol.com . I'm trying to gather information about the Memorial service. Thanks!!
    11:30 PM

Judi Lazicki White
    Altamonte Springs, FL
    NYFD, NYPD Thank you from the bottom of my heart for you courage. The families of the lost brothers will be in our prayers & we will continue to pray for the men & women that are working tirelessly in Manhattan. God bless you.
    11:37 PM

Judi Lazicki White
    Altamonte Springs, FL
    NYFD, NYPD Thank you from the bottom of my heart for you courage. The families of the lost brothers will be in our prayers & we will continue to pray for the men & women that are working tirelessly in Manhattan. God bless you.
    11:38 PM

FF David J. Hauck
    Evendale Fire/Rescue
    May God bless our fallen FDNY Brothers, may you rest in peace. And to those still with us, keep the the good fight, we're all PROUD..!!!
    11:38 PM

Ralph Huttick- Paramedic
    Philadelphia, Local 22
    God bless all FDNY members and their Families. Kevin hope you the rest of the guys get well soon!
    11:49 PM

john farah
    michigan
    god bless fallen heroes
    Sunday, September 16, 2001
    12:53 AM

FIREFIGHTER / NREMT JAMESON COREY
    Meadville, Pa.
    my sincerest condolences to the families of my nyfd brothers who made the ultimate sacrifice on 11 sept 01 may god give you wings of gold .... your heroism will never be forgotten !!! - and to the injured nyfd brothers .. get well soon ... you all are in my prayers - jayme jcoreyffnremt@hotmail.com
    02:11 AM

Mary Conway
    Phoenix, Arizona
    God Bless all of the brave firefighters who lost their lives saving others. I'm praying that their families find comfort in the difficult weeks ahead. How brave is a man or woman who rushes into a tradgedy, putting their lives on the line to save others!
    03:37 AM

Narelle May
    Lara, Victoria, Australia
    My thoughts are with all the emergency personnell affected by this tragic assualt on human lives. May God be with you all and with the families of everybody involved. Take care.
    04:42 AM

Patries
    Netherlands
    May God Bless you all. I'll hope you find survivors. And for all the Firefighters and other people who helped at the scene THANK YOU FOR HELPING!!
    04:45 AM

Lorenzo T. Andreoni
    Florence, Italy EU
    We are an association of Civil Protection from Italy, we want to raise a found for the fallen collegues from New York, can anyone help us? Mail me at coachfi@vizzavi.it . Thaks, our prayes are for those heroes.
    07:13 AM

E. Sleebos
    Enschede, NETHERLANDS
    My condolenses to everyone who has lost family or friends.
    08:51 AM

Anil D'souza
    india
    When one Door of Happiness Closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us ---- My prayers are with all of you
    10:53 AM

Angela Agati
    Montoursville, PA
    Kevin, You don't know us, but you're a hero here at the Montoursville Volunteer Fire Department! We've seen you on videos many times, talking about what it's like to be a NY fireman. I was saddened to hear of your injury, but delighted that you're OK now. May God hold your brothers lost on 9/11. You're in our prayers. God bless America...God bless FDNY.
    11:05 AM

ENGINE 297 & LADDER 130
    COLLEGE POINT, NYC
    KEVIN, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BROTHER.
    01:32 PM

Ralph White
    Florida
    May GOD continue to bless you as you demonstrate HIS love, in your willingness to give (risk) your life for yur fellowman. Our nation thanks you for the leadership that you have provided in displaying love for our country. God Bless You.
    01:39 PM

RAY LAMBDIN
    LADDER COMPANY 129 FDNY
    HEY KEVIN, MY FAMILY AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR RECOVER.WE LOVE YOU MAN!!
    02:16 PM

Robert J. Ormsby II
    Avon Park Air Force Range Fire Dept. Florida
    My deepest condolences goes out to all the brothers lost and there families. I hope that all the injuried brothers a speedy recovery. And finally to the brothers working on trying to find our lost PLEASE stay safe.
    03:12 PM

Robert E. Grisdale Jr FF/Paramedic
    Lincolnton NC
    We are far apart but you and the Brothers are still in our Hearts Good Luck *****Firemedic1205@yahoo.com
    03:13 PM

Connie Goodwin,Gaetan Lamarre ,
    Quebec City Canada
    We send our deepest sympathies to all the families who lost loved ones..
    03:30 PM

jerry
    altamonte springs, florida
    there are so many words,but I chose just a few. THANK YOU!
    03:48 PM

Paul Renzetti
    Delaware, Ohio
    I have been a firefighter for 16 years. If someone were to ask me what I thought a firefighter was, I would respond with a "New York City Firefighter". You guys are a firefighter's hero. FDNY epitomizes what the fire service is...or should be. Such transgressions to the firefighters of FDNY hurts me greatly. I have lost so many of my heros
    05:03 PM

Kim Healy
    Columbia, MD
    As the wife of a Frederick County, MD firefighter, my heart and prayers go out to all of the fallen brothers and sisters and their families. We have lost many of Americas Bravest, but we will prevail! God Bless all these heros and the US.
    05:28 PM

Alex Macdougall
    The Fire Service College Moreton in Marsh England
    On behalf of the Fire Service Instructors and all the staff at the Fire Service College,our deepest condolences to the families and brothers and sisters of our fallen hero brothers.The College has a long standing association and friendship with the New York Fire Department,we feel your pain and grief and weep with you..
    05:57 PM

CHRIS HAWN
    IAFF LOCAL 504 OWOSSO,MI
    WITH DEEPEST SYMPATHY I SEND THIS MESSAGE TO FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF THOSE WHO MADE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE MAY YOU FIND COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT WITHOUT THERE VALIANT EFFORT MANY MORE LIVES WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST ,GOD BLESS
    06:33 PM

Batt. Chief Neil Petzing
    California
    Our prayers and thoughts are with you. We will support you and your families through this spiritually, emotionally and financially. Don't be afraid to ask for help. We're here for you. Be strong and keep up the good fight.
    06:53 PM

The Hawkins Family
    Ontario, Canada
    Our hearts go out to everyone who has lost love ones in this tragedy! To all the emergency workers and volunteers- Keep up the good work!
    06:54 PM

Dave
    Michigan
    I want to express my most sincere sympathies to the loved ones of those who were lost and to the city. It is my hope that the United States (an its citizens) have the staying power to animals and eliminate them, their families, freinds, and governments to support them in any way at all. NO MERCY TO THE WICKED!
    07:40 PM

Jim Luksic
    Connecticut
    My heart goes out to all those involved, My God Bless You all , ......
    07:44 PM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast