Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Messages from previous board

Jody, Michael, Jole and Michaela Provost
    Oneida, NY (Central NY)
    My brother-in-law, Deputy Chief Jeffrey Cardinali of Oneida, NY fire department directed me to the bravest.com for our special Project Band~ana our 2 girls came up with. People here in Oneida are signing our bandanas to send to those who have endured this tragic loss. May God Bless you all.
    Sunday, September 16, 2001
    07:59 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Kustka
    `L-129
    Hey Kevin, I hope you're doing well we are all thinking of you. Get well soon brother.
    08:13 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom Smyth
    L-129
    Kevin are prayers are with you. Hope youare doing alright. wish you a speedy recovery.
    08:17 PM

Joe Dressel
    Florida
    You all are in our hearts and prayers
    09:00 PM

Maureen Hartnett
    Boston, MA
    My heart and prayers go out to all who have lost a loved one. My husband is a Boston jake and my brother is one in Waterbury, CT. My future son-in-law will be a Boston Police Officer next Friday. I've always been proud of them, but never more than at this moment. We're also thinking of NY FF Jerry Dewan,a friend of our daughter. Our Hearts and Prayers are with you.
    09:40 PM

MARCIE GRIMES
    BRENTWOOD,LONG ISLAND
    Kevin, Though I am not a firefighter I fee your pain and the pain of your fallen brothers and sisters, my heart and prayers are with you.
    09:46 PM

Jaclyn Rae
    Florida
    May the hand of God always be in yours,always. No other place on earth could we have found better men than in New York City.
    10:00 PM

James Lewis
    Pleasant Twp FD, Pleasantville, OH
    Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the people of NY. God Bless our fallen Brothers.
    10:06 PM

The V andervliet Family
    Florida
    To anyone who has suffered a lost due to the WTC attack, our prayers are with you, to the rescue worker thank you for all you effort in trying to locate any survivors. we pray for the the firefighter and policeman who have lost their lives, we are very sad to see the devistation, Thank You for all you have done and are still doing.
    10:39 PM

William J. Watson
    Local 2294 Hillsborough County Florida
    Every prayer is with each of our brothers and sisters who are enduring this tragic and unthinkable event. We all wish to be there in some way to help remove every rock, beam and stone that is in the way of recovering our lost firefighters. Although we can't be there physically, every thought and every heart goes out to you all. GOD Bless and take care of you all.
    11:05 PM

Gord
    Australia
    I am truly humbled by the limitless heroism and self sacrifice demonstrated by the members of the FDNY. You will be remembered.
    Monday, September 17, 2001
    12:56 AM

Marisa
    Texas
    To Brian, Kevin, your fallen brothers and sisters and to the rescuers who continue the search. A poem for you. A sea of stripes on the backs of your jackets. Your determination and compassion, somehow never flagging. Bucket by bucket, you hand to each other. Sister to sister, brother to brother. We've heard the tapping has stopped. But your courage never ends, to somehow find alive, a mother, a brother, a father, a friend. My heart aches for you, as does the nations. And we know that when you are through, there will be no celebration. So when you are tired and ready to fall, know that we are with you to help you stand tall.
    01:07 AM

jim garvin
    california
    just a note to let all of our brothers know they are in our thoughts and prayers
    02:59 AM

Ashley, Chris, and Brooklyn Hall
    Newport News, Va
    God bless to you all!
    05:44 AM

Adam Wiley
    Port Colborne Ontario Canada
    my fellow firefighters and my self are harts are with all of you........the members of the Thorold Fire Dept. Stn.#5
    09:35 AM

Fred Naylor IAFF Local 256, New Westminster
    British Columbia
    Our hearts continue to ache for your pain. God Bless!
    09:51 AM

Taylor Fire Department
    Taylor, Texas
    Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you!
    11:12 AM

Fire figthers Huizen
    the Netherlands
    We send our deepest sympathies to all the families who lost loved ones.
    11:35 AM

michael canner E-273
    flushing new york
    hope youre doing well sorry we couldn't get to visit stay strong and know were pulling for you
    11:47 AM

Deputy Chief Michael T. Brennan V.F.D.
    Valparaiso, Florida
    To our Brother's And Sister's Our prayers and thoughts are with you. God Bless you all!!
    11:59 AM

John Schutts
    Annandale, NJ
    Kevin, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I did a ride along with you and Warren Forsyth quite a few years ago. I wish you a speedy recovery and may god bless you, your family, and the members of FDNY. If you have any information on Warren Please e-mail me at high_heat@yahoo.com.
    12:37 PM

Mark T. Barabe
    Kingston, RI
    Be good, be safe. Brothers, you are in my thoughts and prayers as you look for our brothers. All of us From the Kingston Fire Department wish you the best in thess dark days.
    12:43 PM

James Rodriguez P.C.F.R -FF/PARA
    PASCO CO. ,FL
    To all my fallen brothers and sisters i pray for your families and loved ones.You made the ultimate sacrifice,doing what you loved. We do not always relize our outcomes when we step up to do our jobs,but this is why those in our profession have the common bond of unity.I hope and pray that the "FALLEN" will rise up and keep protecting as they have always done. Thank you and my prayers go out to everyone.
    01:37 PM

Kyle Douglas (PCFR)
    Lakeland, Florida
    Since the beginning of this horrible disaster our brothers have been strong.This just shows everyone what kind of people firefighters are. I hope the best for all the families and friends of our fallen brothers. God Bless
    02:31 PM

Mr. Harold McCarty
    California
    My wife and myself wish to purchase a couple of wrist bands (copper) to support the funding for fallen heros (firefighters ect.) We saw the article on television but could not record the phone number to order in time. If anyone knows the phone number or any additional info. pls contact me at hmccarty@lbusd.k12.ca.us. My heart goes out to all of New York. Hang tough, California loves you all. God Bless America and all the families who have lost a loved one.
    03:15 PM

Dietmar Balter
    Fire Department Kerpen /Germany)
    There are no words to say what we feel. Our hearts are with you brothers and sisters. If you need any help there send a short e-Mail (BibiundDidi@aol.com).God bless you brothers and God bless America
    03:28 PM

Kjel Shay
    Cocoa Beach, Florida
    Our thoughts and prayers are with all NYFD and rescuers. Thank you for the incredible job you do! We are so sorry for your loss, words cannot express.May God be with each of you and sustain you during this very difficult time. You are our heroes!
    06:24 PM

Hans D

Stephen J. Wilcox
    Wheaton, Il. 60189-1204
    Brian and Kevin, my prayers are with you and all the brothers.
    11:28 PM

Mary Abrahamson
    Bath, PA
    May God Bless You All and Keep you Save From Harm. Our True American Heros!
    Tuesday, September 18, 2001
    07:50 AM

DAVE CORFIELD
    ENGLAND
    MY HEART GOES OUT FOR ALL THE FAMALIES OF THE FALLEN, REGARDS DAVE-WARRANT OFFICER ATC
    08:02 AM

Elizabeth
    New Jersey
    As the wife of a firefighter I know the pain in each of your hearts. Everytime that call comes in these brave men are there to answer the call. Know that each and everyone of you are in our prayers. Stay strong for you have a nation and a world standing right next to you. God Bless
    09:46 AM

Barbara & Jeff Bell
    Texas
    Our thoughts our with all of the resuers daily. This is very heart wrenching to everyone, but I think it has hit us a little harder, since many of our brothers and sisters have been injured, killed or are still missing. My husband and I are both firefighters. God bless all of you rescuers. Our hearts go out to all of you.
    10:17 AM

Lou
    Jersey City NJ
    Thank God for the Police.
    10:50 AM

D. Grosso
    New York
    although my family and i have not suffered the loss of a family member or friend in the "WTC", our hearts go out to those bravest who have given their lives and/or for those involved in the rescue. my family has always been strong supporters of the "F.D.N.Y" and we share in in the grief that the families of so many firefighters are feeling. years ago, we had many friends that were firefighters, most of which have retired by now, and we know first had what this job entails, we know of the sacrifice each firefighter makes each time the call comes in. each and every new yorker probably realizes this now, and we hope that all the citizens of new york continue to support the fire dept as well as its families not only now but in the future. now more than ever we must support those who gave their lives, and continue this support for those that risk their lives for us in the future... MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY FIREFIGHTER, AS WELL AS THE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF THESE - " THE BRAVEST" OF THE "F.D.N.Y."*****
    12:28 PM

Kim Hill
    Schoolcraft Michigan
    My husband is a firefighter and my heart goes out to all the wifes of the men who did not come home. My prayers go out to all that have been touched be this tragedy .We just wanted to let you know your fellow family members here in Michigan are praying for you.
    03:24 PM

Knorr Christian
    Munich, Germany
    God Bless all firefighters at the WTC and their families. You will always have a place in my heart.
    03:39 PM

Alex Kachenko
    8th grade, St Barnabas School, Cleveland
    Dear families of fallen NYFD, Every once in a while an event takes place where a nation is brought closer together by tragity and heroism. The attact on America was one of those events. Many people risked their lives to save other peoples. Many lost their lives trying. This event and these lives will never be forgotten. Future generations will read about this in text books just as do Pearl Harbor. The names maybe forgotten but the ultimate sacrifice they made to try to save another person will never be forgotten. Yours Truely, Alex Kachenko
    04:05 PM

TONY GREENWOOD
    SOUTH WALES UK
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL, AND YOUR FMILIES. our hearts go out to you in these darkest hours we mourn your losses and share your pain,be strong and remember our thoughts are with you tony greenwood and the ems crews bridgend district welsh ambulance service south wales uk
    06:39 PM

Lt. B. Coughlin
    FDNY
    Kevin, gald to hear your still here. Been at the WTC many times. Rich, Curt and myself would like to visit you. Please have Brian send me the information via fdny-studyguides.com e-mail. God Bless PS - Steve is still painting the Blkyn Bridge !!
    09:17 PM

Lou Minutoli
    L129 FDNY
    Kevin - Great to see you on TV- All the guys in Flushing wish you a speedy recovery = Go Spiderman
    09:43 PM

Susan O'Connor
    Florida(for now)
    Kevin Shea, I never met you or the other firefighters in your company, but thank you for helping others! Thinking of everyone that was there now and always. Keep the hope and love alive. Hold on to life, and hoping you get better soon, Mr. Shea.
    10:57 PM

Officer Rob Fonteyn , Port St. Lucie PD
    St. Lucie County, Florida
    God Bless all my fallen Brother and Sister Firefighters and Police Officers .
    Wednesday, September 19, 2001
    12:11 AM

Rich Schlenk
    NJ (Newark)
    Kevin, It was a pleasure getting to meet you and your family. The neurosurgery crew will miss you. Keep in touch. Get well. (I predict you will return to duty within 5 months.)
    12:51 AM

Ken Stahl
    Mount Joy, Pa.
    My prayers and thoughts are with you in this time of loss of your brother firefighters and also to the injured firefighters, police, ems, and all other workers
    02:56 AM

Irene
    The Netherlands
    My condelences go to all the victims and their families. Thinking of you all... Kevin, I wish you and the other fire fighters all the best
    06:29 AM

peter nowakiwskyj
    E 34 CHELMSFORD ESSEX UK
    MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH THE FAMILIES OF THE LOST AND INJURED FIRE FIGHTERS OF NEW YORK
    07:07 AM

Joe, Eileen & Kelsey Mitchell
    Eng. 331
    Dear Kevin, Our prayers are with you and all the families of our fallen firefighters. If you need anything just call (631)399-6106 LOVE
    09:52 AM

Linda Szklarski
    E Patchogue, NY
    We are praying for you and your fellow firefighters. Thank you for your devotion to your job and country. I just read about you in Newsday today. I once had a student in my preschool class (about 11 years ago) in Mastic, NY. His name was Kevin Shea and his father was also Kevin. He was injured in the first WTC bombing. I am wondering if this is the same Kevin Shea? If it is you, Kevin that I knew, I cannot believe that you would have to go through this again. If it is someone else, I am so sorry, too, for your injuries. I know the Kevin I knew was a firefighter for many years, not two as the newspaper said. Wasn't sure if it was a mistake. So sorry to go on so long. I am just so concerned for all of the firemen and women. I lost a cousin who was on the 105th floor of the WTC. It is so sad! All the best, Linda Szklarski
    11:24 AM

Paula
    Long Island
    Kevin, Hope you're doing OK. Saw your picture in the paper when you graduated from the fire academy and I was so proud of you. Remember our chance meeting on the LIE?! You may be a little beat up, but I'm proud as ever to see your picture in the paper this time! It's an honor to have known you. The Kevin I knew wouldn't let this stop him. Hang in there...you'll be back on your feet again soon. I can't imagine what this is doing to you emotionally but I know you'll be OK. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. You're in my thoughts and prayers.........Paula
    12:20 PM

Nancylee Bielawski
    St. Kitts, West Indies
    WOW , all of the folks in the fire departments in New York and across the US are unbelievable! You are the true heroes of this nightmarish tragedy and it is being recognized worldwide. Here in the Carribean we are constantly updated on the efforts going on at home. While it is frustrating to be so far from home and feel so helpless, our spirits are lifted as we witness your unfaltering dedication to helping people in need. Pride in being an American citizen has increased exponentially even on this little carribean island, specifically because of the actions of the people involved in the rescue efforts and those that support them as well! My deepest sympathies to the victims and their families. GOD BLESS to everyone else involved, you guys are the best. THANK YOU!
    01:43 PM

Nancylee Bielawski,
    St. Kitts, West Indies
    Would anyone know Paul Conrad originally from Patterson/Putnam Lake NY ???? Last time I spoke to him he was a firefighter in Brooklyn, NY . I wonder how he is???....I can be reached at e-mail Remzini@yahoo.com Thank you.
    02:00 PM

John Senft
    York, PA
    Our thoughts are with you!
    10:11 PM

Major Dave Robertson
    US Army
    God bless the first heroes of this war. Never have I seen "Lead By Example" so courageously personified. Well done, FDNY !!!
    Thursday, September 20, 2001
    10:06 AM

Olga Alexandrovna
    Indiana
    After all this tragedy, let us not add more to it by going to war - it will NOT bring back even one of those who lost their lives, they will have died in vain.
    10:42 AM

Battalion Chief D. Rusher
    Columbia,SC
    My thoughts are with you during this time of sadness. Keep the faith brothers.
    01:00 PM

Jason Simmons
    San Francisco, CA - IAFF 798
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to our lost brothers and sisters from this terrible tragedy. We also would like to extend our sympathy to those left behind. Even though many miles seperate us, we are all family and our hearts are filled with sorrow. Best wishes to all of you!
    02:16 PM

University Hospital
    Newark NJ
    Heeeeey Kevin, How's it hangin?!!! We all miss you. Cant meet you in Central Park, the service was cancelled. Will call you on Saturday anyway.. Love you guys!!!!! Cheryl and Kathy
    02:40 PM

Yvette J. Rifkin
    Selden, New York
    My heart goes out to all the brave firefighters (and EMS& Police) who lost their lives on 9/11/01. I can't offer money at this time, but would love to help any other way possible. I don't think I will ever feel the same about the world. I can only imagine the grief that these poor families are experiencing.
    03:59 PM

TELEENA KELLY FF/EMT
    BURLINGTON, INDIANA
    OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL IN NY . WE HAVE BEEN FILLING THE BOOTS IN HOPES TO SEND A LITTLE SOMETHING TO HELP OUT. WE HAVE REGISTERED TO GO HELP WITH THE RESCUE THERE. WE HAVE NOT GIVEN UP HOPE THAT MORE PEOPLE WILL BE FOUND ALIVE. OUR HEARTS GO OUT TO THE MANY RESCUE WORKERS THERE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
    08:09 PM

Brent Poole, Captain
    City of Downey, CA
    To the New York Fire Department and Their Families: Throughout history, there pass defining moments that typify the true essence of ourselves, our country and it

The Calling of Angels
    Friday, September 21, 2001
    04:06 PM

keith Durham
    Memphis TN
    The Calling of Angels
    04:07 PM

de metsenaere koen
    belgium (europe)
    condolences and best wishes from your belguim fire fighting friends,our hearts are with you
    04:24 PM

Keith Durham (yet again) I got it this time.
    Memphis TN
    The Calling of Angels....Confusion and Danger was everywhere, But these brave souls did not care. Running up th etowers while others ran down, Praying to God they would reach the ground... They were Police, Fire and the Common Man, Just wanting to lend a helping hand... Reacting on instinct, not weighing the cost, No thoughts of themselves or if they would be lost.... Now Family, Love Ones and the Nation ask why? Why those so unselfish had to die... To some the answer is not clear, But I say they're angels, sent down to us here.... For they walk among us in our daily lives, They're Children, Strangers, Husbands and Wives.... Their ears attune to hear Gods call. Ready and willing to give their all.... So for their Love Ones left here, we all should pray, andknow they will meet again one day.... For they were put here with us as part of Gods plan, and with their work here done, He called them home again.... God Bless you all! You are our Heros!
    04:29 PM

Jeri Beavers
    Oklahoma City
    God Speed to you Kevin in your recovery. My prayers are with all of the victims. I am proud of all of our Angels in Blue. Thank you for being our protectors. Go forth knowing the pride we have for you. God Bless and Be Safe. with love from Oklahoma
    Saturday, September 22, 2001
    12:15 AM

Dave Rabara
    CCFD, CA
    I just want to relay condolences and prayers to all the BROTHERS, Family and friends to those who gave supreme sacrifice in last weeks tragedy, on behalf of the CCFD and our entire community. I had just gotten back from a week long ride with two of the best companies in the BRONX only to get a call a month later at about 6:00 AM to turn on the news. We all wish we could be there, but for the time being we give our support through prayer and collecting donations for the FALLEN BROTHERS FOUNDATION. I am at a loss for words. I can only hope that those who mourn for loved ones can feel our support, as well as support from the entire US, and the world. UNITED WE STAND.
    02:06 AM

Volunteer FD Offenbach-Waldheim
    Germany
    We were shocked by the images from NY and we share the deep feeling of loss for our brothers in NY with all Firefighters around the world. Our condolences go to all their families and loved ones.
    05:45 AM

Peter DEtsch
    Zurich, switzerland
    I am away from the tragic attacks in your city, which I visited often and gladly and will visit again hopefully, far. In all the last days however I have cried with you for your heroes and all victims and their family members. I hope all the victims will find freedom in a better world.
    07:05 PM

Jennifer Wysokowski (nee Schoeneman)
    Brooklyn, NY
    Kevin, Hello and best wishes for a speedy recovery from your old Ward Melville friend. Have passed on your story to Jean, Colleen and Patty. My husband and I are thinking of you, and were very sorry to hear of the losses at your Engine Company. Take care, and get well! Warm Regards, Jennifer
    11:03 PM

Ron Spek
    Rotterdam ( Netherlands) Fire Fighter
    My thoughts are with all the emergency personnell affected by this tragic assualt on human lives. May God be with you all and with the families of everybody involved. Take care.
    Sunday, September 23, 2001
    01:49 PM

john hegarty
    cork , ireland
    to strive , to seek , and not to yield. the fallen will always be with us in our hearts.
    03:56 PM

FAM.FRIESS-FRANCK
    LUXEMBOURG EUROPE
    OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCE TO ALL THE FAMILYS AND FIREFIGHTERS.
    06:33 PM

Ellen (Fowler) Ryan
    Chatham, New York
    Dearest Kevin, I just want you to know how special you are to all of us. You are truely a part of our family and will be loved by us forever. I can't stop talking about how much it meant to have you by our side when our brother Captain Vincent Fowler was taken from us. I wish I could be there to say to you, I'll get you a cup of coffee, or you look tired, your need some sugar, I'll be back with some cookies. Just by looking at you, brought a smile to my face, which I might add wasn't always easy. We love you and all our fallen brothers, Love Ellen (Fowler) Ryan and family
    06:48 PM

Jim
    IAFF 1619
    To all of our brothers and sisters in FDNY, we're thinking about you, you are all in our prayers. Your fallen are in our hearts forever, Never Forgotten!
    09:06 PM

heleng@mtghouse.com
    Maine
    We would like to support the Paul McCartney concert. How do we sign up?
    10:21 PM

EDO
    Italy
    I'm sure there's an Heaven for the Heroes...we don't forget your sacrifice.
    Monday, September 24, 2001
    06:44 AM

Louise Mitchell
    London, England
    Kevin, I admire the work you do helping people in your general every day life, you are a hero and from the events that I have read you are lucky to be alive. My thoughts are with you and your colleagues and I wish you a speedy recovery. P.S when you find the garter I show you my legs again!.
    08:16 AM

William Mitchell
    Birmingham, England
    Ex Firefighter West Midland 3011, Kevin this message is on behalf of my Dad who sends his regards, alike yourself he was a firefighter for many years he will probably appreciate what your going through. Good luck to the rest of the team!
    08:26 AM

SQUAD41
    NYC
    Subj: FDNY 41
    05:41 PM

Subj: FDNY 41 Thanks to all for your support in our time of crisis. Our loss of six brothers has been extremely difficult for all of us. For info on how to donate to The Squad 41 Assc. Hero's Fund log on to www.squad41.com. Thanks again, stay safe. Gib
    05:49 PM

Sherry Duplessis
    Montreal Quebec Canada
    To all Firefighters and their families - we pray for you everyday, we feel that you are our family, you've always been our neighbours. Our hearts are with you always.
    09:22 PM

Sherry Duplessis
    Montreal Quebec Canada
    To all Firefighters and their families - we pray for you everyday, we feel that you are our family, you've always been our neighbours. Our hearts are with you always.
    09:22 PM

Kimmie
    Daytona Beach, Florida
    Best Wishes to you Kevin for a speedy recovery! Although we are strangers i watched the horror unfold and, know that my worst images can in now way compare to what you and, your fellow brothers & sisters have faced. My prayers are with all of you and, with all those who have been touched by this tragedy. May God Bless you & keep you all! It's people like all of you who make me so proud of this country! Big hugs from my heart to yours,Kimmie
    Tuesday, September 25, 2001
    01:48 AM

Petra Durnin
    Los Angeles
    Kevin, I saw the articles in the papers and am thrilled to hear you are healing physically. There's one thing I can absolutely say about your concern if you were doing something purposeful at the time of the collapse--The mere fact that you were in that building means you were doing something purposeful. I know how big your heart is, my friend, and I know you were probably taking on a task 10 times your size because that's what you always do.
    01:14 PM

phil
    e-273
    hi kevin hope your feeling and doing better. the boys here are doing the best we can to get passed this mess . you are always on our minds so when your up and around please drop in
    05:52 PM

Darlene
    Dearborn Hgts., MI
    I just wanted to thank ALL of the searchers and rescuers (professional and non-professionals) for their hard work, for saving those that made it out and those that are still missing and being searched for. You ARE our Nations Heroes. I pray every night that you find more loved ones so their families may lay them to rest. God Bless all of you. I will keep each one of you in my prayers. I will also keep all those that lost their lives in my prayers and everyone affected by this tradegy in my prayers. You will all stay in my heart, always. TO THE FAMILIES OF THE VICTIMS: May God be with you in this tragic time. My condolences are with all of you.
    07:10 PM

Lesley Anne King
    Oxford, England
    Kindest wishes for a speedy recovery Kevin. In the UK our thoughts and prayers are with all the firefighters and their families.
    Wednesday, September 26, 2001
    04:34 AM

Woody
    Lititz,PA
    Godspeed to the fallen brothers and to the World's Best Fire Department
    12:04 PM

Patty Graner
    Denver, CO
    Hey Kevin! Long time no see/hear from. This is Patty Graner, your old friend from WMHS. You know...Jean, Jenny, Patty, Colleen... I was so sorry to hear about your injuries as well as everything else. I'm still in Denver for now, but did drive back to Setauket in the days following. Jenny Schoeneman gave me the article about your injury as well as this web site. This foundation is a GREAT effort, and I'm glad to see it. Being the social butterfly I am, I have a email lsit of over 450 people across the country. I will be letting them all know about this site. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your "entire family" during this time. Take care. Patty Graner (pgraner@aol.com).
    04:12 PM

Patty Graner
    Denver, CO
    Hey Kevin! Long time no see/hear from. This is Patty Graner, your old friend from WMHS. You know...Jean, Jenny, Patty, Colleen... I was so sorry to hear about your injuries as well as everything else. I'm still in Denver for now, but did drive back to Setauket in the days following. Jenny Schoeneman gave me the article about your injury as well as this web site. This foundation is a GREAT effort, and I'm glad to see it. Being the social butterfly I am, I have a email lsit of over 450 people across the country. I will be letting them all know about this site. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your "entire family" during this time. Take care. Patty Graner (pgraner@aol.com).
    04:13 PM

Dillon Kessler Lt 47 UDVFC
    Hershey, Pa
    Our hearts go out to the families and friends of all fallen Firemen. May God be with you all.
    06:21 PM

the gardippie family
    Calgary, Alberta Canada
    OUR HEARTS GO WITH YOU GUYS AND PRAYERS EVERY NIGHT, FROM CALGARY ,,,
    11:52 PM

Debbie Arnold
    Tyngsboro, Mass
    I am concerned about a New York City Fire Fighter but only know his E-mail address as "Billy_312 who" <billy_312@yahoo.com> I also have his picture but I can't send it in this forum. If you could e-mail me where or who would be helpful in this situation please E-mail me at debbie2469@yahoo.com. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated as Billy Was always wonderful to talk with!
    Thursday, September 27, 2001
    04:08 PM

Lt. Richenberg
    Florida
    I teach Fire Prevention in the elementary schools in a small town. The other day during questions and answers, a child in the first grade asked if I had known any of the firefighters killed in the WTC. I paused for a moment and told the child that even though I did not know them as a friend, I had known all of them as a brother and sister. My department is small compared to most. 55 counting admin. We lost 2 brothers ten years ago in a structure fire. It was hard for us to go through CISD. But I pray for all of you firefighters, police and EMS workers to have strenght and courage always. We pray for you all everydays.
    05:32 PM

Elizabeth Brookes
    Bromsgrove, England
    This message is for Kevin Shea
    07:01 PM

Elizabeth Brookes
    Bromsgrove, England
    Kevin, this is Marcu's Mother - I am so glad you rescued - but it so sad that so many of your brothers have not survivied. You guys are so brave and have given far above what is expected of you all. Please continue to recover well and I look forward to seeing you in November. Please pass on my thpoughts and condolances to all you brothers - words cannot express the feelings that we have. All of you take care. Kind regards Marcus's Mom
    07:05 PM

Barnum Family
    Las Vegas, NV
    This horrible tragedy has reminded us of the courage and bravery that firefighters amd their families show every day. May God bless you all.
    09:41 PM

Mike, Erica, & Ryan Wieronski
    McHenry, IL
    God Bless Our Fallen Heros, We Love You All.
    10:38 PM

Teresa Jahn
    Dixon,IL
    We see you sorrow-and our hearts cry...We cannot erase your pain but you do not have to face the anguish alone....for we-the American People are beside you.
    11:48 PM

Dawn Hutchinson
    Lathrop, CA
    All I can say is thank you. You are all my HEROES. My prayers and thoughts go out to you.
    Saturday, September 29, 2001
    04:32 AM

Constance Obarowski
    New York, NY
    You are my heros. I thank you for doing what you do everyday and what you continue to do. I hope and pray that you can continue to do the fantastic job you do. All I can say as a New Yorker -- is thank you. Prayers for your brothers who are lost, prayers for you who must carry on and prayers for the families. Thank you
    Saturday, September 29, 2001
    11:12 AM

SANTA FA FIRE
    SANTA FE , TEXAS
    GOD BLE
    Sunday, September 30, 2001
    01:15 AM

SANTA FE FIRE@ RESCUE
    SANTA FE , TEXAS
    TO OUR FALLEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS.
    01:17 AM

Jack Russo Firefighter
    Ventura, California
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Brothers at F.D.N.Y. we will never forget our loss but we all will overcome! vercome!
    03:44 PM

Jack Russo Firefighter
    Ventura, California
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Brothers at F.D.N.Y. we will never forget our loss but we all will overcome! vercome!
    03:44 PM

Tim Brockway
    Fort Edward Fire Dept. NY
    First I would like to wish Kevin a very speedy recovery. I would also like to send my condolances to the FDNY brothers, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    09:09 PM

Remember
    http://www.RememberTheDayWTC.com
    Please visit http://www.RememberTheDayWTC.com
    Tuesday, October 02, 2001
    10:52 AM

Remember
    www.RememberTheDayWTC.com
    Please visit <a href="http://www.RememberTheDayWTC.com">http://www.RememberTheDayWTC.com</a>
    10:53 AM

Lou Van Eykeren
    Las Vegas Nv.
    Our hearts and prayers are with all of FDNY. Former North Haledon N.J. volunteer. Having a fund raiser at my bar on Oct. 20 for you. Hope it helps. Thank all of you for your deadication.
    09:12 PM

J. Collins
    Remerton Police Dept., Remerton, GA
    Its just a job for crying out loud. You could die sitting at a desk, so who gives a shit if they died doing their job.....it was their job. They knew the consequences. Their fault!!!!! Ha Ha!
    09:31 PM

J. Collins
    Its just a job for crying out loud. You could die sitting at a desk, so who gives a shit if they died doing their job.....it was their job. They knew the consequences. Their fault!!!!! Ha Ha!
    09:31 PM

J. Collins
    09:32 PM

J. Collins
    I'm not trying to be insensitive, but I think that everyone is making too much of a big deal with this. They're dead....get over it. I share the same thoughts as every other officer in this department. And the general consensus is.....they can be replaced!!
    09:35 PM

Chief of Police
    I agree with Collins on that one!
    09:37 PM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast