Thread: About this forum

About this forum

Do you know of an upcoming fundraiser?

It doesn't have to be a 'Fallen Brothers' fundraiser. Any fundraiser that is benefiting any of the Brothers.

Post it. And after the fundraiser, maybe share some photos and stories of how the event went.

We had a fundraiser in Buffalo in November. It went extremely well. Western NY came through for the Brothers. When we get a chance, we'll try to get up some of the info from that event, with photos, etc. And how much was raised.

In the meantime, as fundraisers come and go, let's see if we can let more people know about them. Especially after the fact, so everyone can be thanked and recognized.
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)

Question�������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� More items on site?

If you know of anyone who has a fundraiser item, like another shirt (WTC or other), please have them contact me.

I'd like to slowly add more items so we can have a central place to get these items. This would just be an extension of THEIR fundraising.

Example: We are getting the 9-11 Flag Raising print soon. Money raised from this will go to the fund setup by the 3 firefighters in the photo.

The Worcester shirt funds go to their fund, etc.
    The WTC Bravest T-shirt (with the firefighters climbing the ladder to heaven), the funds raised there go to the fund setup by E225.

So, we are really just an extension of THEIR fundraising.

If you know a firehouse that has another WTC shirt, or any other Fire Department anywhere that is doing similar fundraising for a brother, please suggest that they make the item available on our site.

We are here to help. But, unfortunately, I don't have the time to search for the items and contact them. So, I need them to contact me.

Thank you.
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)