Thread: The Firefighter's Story

The Firefighter's Story

Channel 10 Australia ran a documentary on Thursday night, "The Firefighter's Story", which told of 9/11 and the aftermath from the point of view of the FDNY. To hear those men talk of their experiences that day, the brothers they lost, and the grief they deal with every day, made it one of the most emotional pieces of television I've seen in a long time. Thank you so much, Mike Puzziferri (I hope I've spelt your name right), and all the other firefighters - and the families of those who died - for sharing your stories with us. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers over the next few days as the anniversary approaches. God bless you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily
    Channel 10 Australia ran a documentary on Thursday night, "The Firefighter's Story", which told of 9/11 and the aftermath from the point of view of the FDNY. To hear those men talk of their experiences that day, the brothers they lost, and the grief they deal with every day, made it one of the most emotional pieces of television I've seen in a long time. Thank you so much, Mike Puzziferri (I hope I've spelt your name right), and all the other firefighters - and the families of those who died - for sharing your stories with us. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers over the next few days as the anniversary approaches. God bless you all.
    Dear Emily,

Any chance you recorded "The Firefighter's Story?" It was never shown in the US. I met Paul Berriff, the filmmaker, and Capt. Puzziferri, briefly after 9-11, while they were doing this documentary. I lost touch with Paul. Please let me know. Michele

Unregistered
    Hey, I recorded that. Email me if you want some help getting hold of it. I live in Western Australia

- Jaynon

Unregistered
    haha sorry. my email is jaynon@gmail.com.

Unregistered
    I used to be Paul Berriff's Postman. He lived in Hessle, East Yorkshire.

Anglia TV
    I work for ITV Anglia, who made the documentary, and you may wish to know that it's being shown again on Channel 5 in the UK tonight (September 6th 2005).

You can contact us via our website: www.angliafactual.com

Unregistered

hi, ive just watched the firefighters story 6 sept 05 and it still brought tears to my eyes. so very moving.