Thread: The heroes

The heroes

My arms reach out to hold each and every one of you.

In the face of such terror you remain, always there to help. Always ready to put your lives on the line for an unknown soul who needs you.

isulte
    My heart is with the heroes.

Unregistered

Hi Brian

I'm registard on the site but sometimes when I log in it says I'm not registard and it's hard for me to log in. Please write back to let me know what I'm doing wrong?. Melissa scott from Ottawa

Hi Melissa,

I'm not Brian, but maybe I can help. Do you have cookies enabled? You need to allow cookies in order for the site to recognize you.

Jean

Unregistered

help

this is silly Im sure. What is cookies and of course not the ones you eat?

Cookies, are bits (bytes) of infomation stored either on your computer or by session (while you are logged on, that is considered a session, when you log off, the session has ended).

To enable cookies:

If you are using Internet Explorer (IE), click on Tools on the top tool bar (top left hand corner). Click on Internet Options.
    Click on Security Tab. Click on Custom Levels. Scroll down until you see Cookies - its not very far down the list. Then click the circle by Enable for either cookies stored on your computer or cookies stored by session or both.

Hope this helps, if not, let us know and either I or someone else will try to help some more.

Jean