Thread: Code 3

Lightbulb������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Code3

I was wondering if anyone has contacted Code3 Collectibles to see if they would make up this truck. They made a Memorial truck for Worcester with the proceedes going to the families. Maybe they would do the same thing for the FDNY.

I believe I've seen ads for FDNY products from Code 3.

I don't know if they are giving any proceeds to charities, but I would assume so.
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)

Code3

Hi Brian,
    My sons collection of code 3, has 17 FDNY vehicles plus Engine # 68 in what called a Diamond Plate thats about 12 in. long.
    I know that when the attacks happen Code3 had a deal that if you purched and FDNY vehicles the proceedes went to the widows and childrens fund.
    They made up a special E-ONE Worcester truck for the families of the lost Firefighters. Maybe they will do the same for the FDNY or Fallen Brothers.
    I would like to see them make one of the new truck that Seagrave made. I think it's Truck # 10. The one with the mural of the Flag Raising at Ground Zero.
    They have made just about every kind of truck you guys have.
    As of right now my son has several Seagrave Pumpers, a Rear Ladder Truck, 2 Tractor Drawn Ladder Trucks,1 Aeralscope Tower #79, Rescue Trucks #'s 4 & 2, Several of the Old Mack's and a model of the Ford FDNY Scuba Teams Truck.
    I did contact there research and development team and they said they would look into it.
    If someone contacted them from the FDNY or Fallen Brothers I'm sure they would do it.
    The Worcester Truck sold out in about a week.
    If you need any help Please let me know.
    Bob Sue & Sean Link

thanks.

I'm a bit overworked right now, and I'm working on optimizing the site even more. If you can work something out with them, that would be great. We don't even need a special item made up for us, but maybe we can offer the 'memorial' ones that they have already created.

Maybe see how far you can get with them on your own, and then email me and we'll see if I can move forward on it. I've noticed that I seem to get things done in waves. I suddenly get a burst of energy and some free time and try to tackle everything on my plate. Hopefully I can take care of this.

Thanks
    Brian Shea

Thumbs up������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� CODE 3

ID BUY A CODE 3 IF THEY DID ONE FOR A FUND RAISER FOR FDNY.ARE THERE ANY DEALERS OR OTHE COMPANIES THAT ARE THINKING OF DOING A FIRETRUCK FOR A FUNDRAISER FOR FDNY.

Lightbulb������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Code 3

Hi, just wanted to let you know I contacted code3 about making up a Memorial truck for FFB. I haven't received an answer as of yet. It's been about a month now. Think I'll contact them again.
    I would really like to see them make up a model of I think it's Truck # 10. The one with the image of the Flag raising at Ground Zero & We Will Never Forget.
    If you want to help Contact Code 3 at code3.net and let them know how you feel.

Bob Link

Talking��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Code 3 Update

Hi...Sorry I haven't been on for so long. Trying to get used to my new work schedule. I wanted to let everyone know that Code 3 is making a copy of Truck #10 with the mural of the Flag Raising at Ground Zero. It's available right now for club members only. It should be going on sale for everyone else sometime in April. I ordered two, one for my son and one that will be auctioned off for Fallen Brothers. Brian, I need to know how to go about doing this. Any help there would be appreciated. The web address for Code 3 is www.code3.net. Hope everyone is doing well and the honymoon hasn't worn off yet for you, Kevin!
    Bob, Sue & Sean Link

Thanks Robert.

To make things easier, I can have you send us the item, and we can have it auctioned off at Ebay for you. We've got an account there for such things.

Or, you can do it yourself. I'll email you to work out different options.
    Brian Shea