Thread: Another Anniversary Approaches

Unhappy��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Another Anniversary Approaches

As we approach the second anniversary of 9/11, I wonder how the families are doing? So often, people lose 'interest' in those left behind after a period of time. They are not really 'forgotten', but life goes on for those who were not touched personally by 9/11. Ok, I know we were ALL touched by 9/11, I guess I mean those of us who did not suffer the loss of a loved one.

Are any special memorials being planned? Are there specific wives, children, husbands who could use a letter? Having lost my husband unexpectedly with two small childen to care for, I know first hand that things do NOT GET easier in two year's time! And I can not begin to imagine losing someone in the way that so many lost them on 9/11.

Any ideas on what can be done to help? It's important families know we have NOT forgotten them!t
    Last edited by Underdog; 07-02-2003 at 10:45 AM.
    Remember the Titanic was built by 'experts', the Ark by an
    amateur.

well first of all underdog im sorry on the lose on your husband.i know i will never forget 343 of fdny bravest.i know of someone who was killed at ground zero.he was civillian.

I haven't heard about anything - if I do, I'll post it here. If anyone hears, please let the rest of us know.

I know I won't forget the sacrifices made on 9/11 or on any other day by those who put their lives on the line for others.

9/11/01

well the second anniversary of 9/11 is almost upon us.in less then month.well i know ill take moment to honor those who pershed on the day

Unhappy��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Another year is apon us

Yes another year is apon us and I've not forgotten at all.
    I lost not only 343 brother firefighters but some of them
    were comrades in arms as well.
    I've only done 71/2 years in the fire service so far But
    I will still continue to serve this Great Nation as I've done
    the past 26 years wearing the uniform of our nations military
    force. I will not ever forget