Thread: Joseph Hunter Squad 288

Smile����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Joseph Hunter Squad 288

I am hoping that this message is a positive message for all of the families and friends of all the men and women that lost their lives on that horrible day.

On November 6, 2002, my husband and I welcomed a beautiful
    baby boy to our lives. We spent many hours trying to come up with the perfect name for him to no avail. On September 11,2002 we attended a Memorial Service. I received a program
    with all the evenings prayers and songs listed. Also in this program was a picture of Joseph Hunter. I held on to this program all evening. I couldn't help but look at his picture all night. When we returned home. I showed my husband his picture and his name. We decided to use the name. For a variety of reasons we did not name our son Joseph Hunter ( our daughters nic name is Joey, didn't want it to get too confusing), our sons name is Hunter Joseph. He is such joy and wonder.
    We wanted a name for our son that he could look back and understand why we named him this.

Please always remember that we still to have all of the families and friends in our prayers and thoughts.

Thank you so much for reading my message.
    Mrs. Dawn Simon

Welcome Hunter Joseph

Thanks to Hunter Joseph and his mom & dad for
    remembering "Joseph Hunter" of Squad 288
    May We all "Never Forget"

Link of More fallen from Squad 288
    http://fallenbrothers.com/community/...&threadid=1024

Squad 288 Website
    http://www.squad288.com/

Neil Donahue @ Fallen Brothers
    Joseph Hunter Squad 288 FDNY