Thread: Terry Farrell Firefighters Scholarship

BF1555

Terry Farrell Firefighters Scholarship

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE TERRY FARRELL FIREFIGHTERS SCHOLARSHIP FUND. THE FUND IS OPEN TO THE CHILDREN OF ANY ACTIVE, RETIRED, DISABLED OR DECEASED MEMBER OF THE FDNY OR VOLUNTEER DEPARTMENT, WHO RESIDES ON LONG ISLAND.
    THE SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE AWARDED ON THE FIRST SUNDAY OF AUGUST OF EACH YEAR WITH A MINIMUM OF A $1000.00 AWARD. MORE THAN ONE AWARD MAY BE MADE EACH YEAR IF POSSIBLE.
    THE SCHOLARSHIP IS FOR STUDENTS ATTENDING PAROACHIAL OR VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS ACCREDITTED BY THE STATE OF NEW YORK. THE AWARD COVERS ANY AGE STUDENT IN ANY GRADE AS LONG AS THE STUDENT MEETS THE CRITERIA OF A PAROACHIAL OR VOCATIONAL SCHOOL.
    APPLICATIONS ARE ACEPTED THRU JULY 31 OF EACH YEAR.
    FOR MORE INF0RMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
    McMURPHY'S 1912 WANTAGH AVE WANTAGH NY 11793 OR 516-785-9614
    PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.
    THANK YOU
    BRIAN FARRELL
    BROTHER OF TERRY FARRELL RESCUE 4/FDNY

Unregistered

message to fallen firefighter Terrance Farrell

Brian Farrell
    I think you are someone I met years ago in Arizona. I followed the new very closley during the tragedy and tried to reach you but was unsuccessful. I, looking again for you recently, ran across the info on the web about Terrance. I was not aware that you had a brother in FDNY. I cannot even express all the sorrow and tears I have cried for all the people that perished. I think this is you. The one I met, the one that I was so impressed with and the one I let get away. I am so very sorry for all the loss and pain you and your family/fellow firefighters have felt.

If this is you, would you email back to me?
    Loriek@cableaz.com
    Lorie, Mesa Arizona