Thread: I saw Kevin on the Today show and he mentioned something about Beanie Toys.

Question�������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� I saw Kevin on the Today show and he mentioned something about Beanie Toys.

Ah, The Beanie Toys.

The Dogs, Rescue and Courage, are currently NOT being offered to us by Ty Toys. We have tried, but right now, they are only available through select retail stores and the Ty Toys website - www.ty.com

The confusion may have come because at the same time that Ty was promoting the Dogs with Kevin on the Today show, they also donated to the Fallen Brothers Foundation some Beanie Kids and Firefighter outfits for the Beanie Kids.

We should have the limited quantity of Beanie Kids with Beanie Firefighter Outfits on the site shortly after Thanksgiving weekend.

I'd like to thank Ty Toys for the generous donation of the toys for our fundraising efforts, and hope we can be able to offer these products in the future when quatities run out.

Brian