Thread: Where's my order? Can you check on it?

Where's my order? Can you check on it?

Where's your order?

When you ask this, can you give us more info? We are getting a lot of these, and amazingly, some letters are void of any info to go on, except maybe your first name.

Unfortunately, we can't do much with that.

If you made a copy of your order, please make note of your order number, which looks like this: FBF1000100, it will make it much easier to check for you.

Also, if I need to ask what you ordered, we need size specification. Here is a sample response we got when we contacted someone about a problem with their order and needed to know what they wanted:

two shirts-one each style and an ornment....thanks
    Details please.... this could delay your order.

Brian
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)

Talking��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� another "Where's my order"

This is a real email....

Could you please tell me the status of my order as I have not received it yet and it is a Christmas gift. Thank you.
    No name, no order number. Nothing. That was the full message.
    The one thing that I might be able to identify them by is their email address, maybe.

And, I'm not going to waste my time doing some search through thousands of records to see if I recognize the email address.

Wait, how'd you guess.... an AOL address.

My reply:

Well,

I could.

But, I think I need a little more info. Like, who are you? Your order number? When did you order? Oh, crazy stuff like that.

Brian
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)

Delayed Orders

To our dearest donater:

Mayday, Mayday. My package is not here.

We recently have received some messages of "delayed" packages. We are truly sorry. We believe there was an error on our part in some of the deliveries. Your packages are on their way.

If you are concerned over a delayed package, you could contact us by Email:

orders@fallenbrothers.com

In the Email, it would be best to provide your:

Full Name
    Date of Order
    Order specifics
    Order#

From the information we can provide to you a tracking number that allows you to monitor our gift to you.

The more information you can provide, the quicker we can locate your order. The less information you provide, the longer it takes to process your order.

We thank you for your donation, and appreciate your patience.
    FF. Kevin Shea Ladder 35, HazMat Ops, Currently Status: Retired on Disability and living in Baiting Hollow, NY (Long Island)