Thread: Post Office is slooowwwwww

Exclamation����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Post Office is slooowwwwww

We are getting a lot of emails from everyone wondering where their orders are.

This is understandable, as it's getting close to Christmas.

As of today (Dec. 19th) some of the orders that left the warehouse on Dec. 4th still have not arrived!

All orders with standard shipping go out US Priority Mail. In the past, Priority Mail took between 2 -5 days. Now it seems to be taking 2 weeks.

Please understand that it is out of our hands once it goes to the post office. We have been processing orders pretty quickly here, and we cannot speed up the mail.

I'm hoping, as I'm sure everyone else is, that these mail slowdowns are temporary and we can get back to our pre-terror mail system. One unhampered by fear of safety.

Please be patient for your order.
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)

contact after 3 weeks

I'm still interested in helping track down orders for you, but due to the delays of the post office, might I ask that you don't contact us until it's been 3 weeks?

This allows us 1 week to process, and 2 weeks for the post office to deliver.

It's usually a lot quicker than that, but I've got to allow for delays in the system now. And I don't want to have to 'track' a lot of orders that then show up at the door the next day. I'm running very short on time.

I'm sure you don't want to feel quilty having to make me search only to get it the next day also.

Thanks,
    Brian
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)