Thread: 9-11remembered, my painting

Thumbs up������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� 9-11 remembered, my painting

[B][SIZE="3"]Hello Brothers and Sisters,
    Artist Devon here, finally got the prints of my 9-11 fireman painting To the families out of Brooklyn New York on Annual Prayer, Palm Sunday. Please take the time to go down this whole page. It's quite staggering. I wanted to thank Aloha Joe at: www.alohajoe.com A all Hawaiian internet radio station, good clean, happy and fun music.Aloha Joe plays alot of requests that go out to all you fireman. So your in all our prayers and thoughts.Take a listen. He plays a song Called "E Lohea Mai" by a young woman named Brittni Paiva. I think all you Brother and Sisters would find her song a spiritual lift in your souls. It's sung in Hebrew and Hawaiian. www.brittnipaiva.com For you New Yorkers she will be playing at the Ukulele festival there.
    Well My Brothers and Sisters, Have a wonderful Easter Celebration, Your in my thoughts and prayers. I'm still working on this project. So if you find it in your heart to help, purchase a print. I'm so in the red on this non profit excursion, but emotionally it's been an incredibly experience, an amazing honor. You can find them on my site listed below. You don't need to have to buy a print to visit, see my memorial, say hello, sign my guestbook, Thank you all for your commitment and sacrifice. God Bless Us All.
    www.brooklynwall.org.
    www.devoncrutcher.com/THEWALLOFREMEMBRANCE.html
    www.devoncrutcher.com/nycfireman

This is the list of NYC Fireman, PAPD, Rescue, NYPD just out of Brooklyn New York that where taken from us on September 11th 2001, I Donated and signed each of there names on prints of my 9-11 Fireman painting as written below plus signature and sequential numbering for each of there families. 155 prints in all. Was the hardest thing I ever felt, there where times on numerous names I would cry, and at times I got very angry
    Last edited by devoncrutcher; 04-14-2006 at 10:21 AM. Reason: mispelling

Thumbs up������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Thank You Brother Devon.

Thank you brother Devon for your art and works to remember the Fallen on 911 WTC.
    Neil @ FallenBrothers