Hello guys. I am in need of help. I don't know if you can help in any way, but I am trying every option I have. I was working for the forest service as a firefighter. I was injuried to the point of not being able to work. I was terminated do to this. I am stuck jobless and almost homeless on many occations. I f anyone wants more detail on this just ask. I need to find me some kind of lawyer that will take care of federal government case. I am desperate right know. I really need as much input as possible. The forest service wont even give me my accident report. Know one can get it for that matter. This accident almost took my life. Please help.