Please write a letter to let the National September 11 Memorial and Museum Organization in NY know that you, as an American citizen, want the ranks/title of our military, the firefighters, police officers, EMS responders and all who worked protecting and caring for Americans across our nation to be included with their name at the National Memorial site of the WTC in NY. There is a sample letter at the very bottom of this explanation of what we believe needs to be fought for.....please feel free to use the letter that is prepared at the very bottom of this email or write your own letter stating that it is a National Tragedy not including the ranks and tiles of loved ones.....Please make sure you include your name and address to prove to the National September 11 Memorial and Museum Organization that this memorial is a NATIONAL memorial and that Americans across our great nation want ALL loved ones honored properly......The audacity of them stripping the ranks/title of our military, firefighters, police officers, EMS responders and all who worked protecting and caring for us is beyond comprehension to me, the National September 11 Memorial and Museum Organization is stripping them of WHO they are and to me that would be a National tragedy.....please help by sending a letter then forwarding this email to everyone on your email list.....WE NEED AMERICA to know the atrocity that is being committed by the National September 11 Memorial and Museum Organization in NY at the WTC site and to fight for a proper memorial....My heart thanks you......Teri Jahn
"We all want to embrace the beautiful memories of these amazing people
by keeping their passions in life alive within our own lives to keep their
spirits living for years to come" Teresa Jahn www.911memorialquilts.com
America's 9-11 Memorial Quilts Organization

Here it is