Thread: Where's my order?

Where's my order?

If you email asking me to check on your order, PLEASE, send me something more than:
    Where's my order?
    No joke. I've gotten these. If you think I can figure it out with that info, you're crazy.

Give me your Order Number, and your name. (the name you used when ordering), and other identifying info.

Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)

Exclamation����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� Need Contact info

When you are ordering, make sure you leave contact info.

I need your email address in case there is a problem with your order.

We've been having some problems with people not completing their order properly. If you don't click the button that says "Click to Complete your order" on the receipt page, then we will not get the details of your order.

Then, I have to contact you to find out what you ordered. Those of you who did not give an email address are out of luck. I am cancelling your orders. If you are expecting them, then it will be a long wait.

If you only give a phone number, I might be able to find some time to call you to clear it up. But remember, this is not a business, it's a charity. We don't have a huge budget for a long distance phone bill.

This is a website. Email is the preferred method of communicating.

If you didn't give a contact email, and you are still waiting for an order, chances are we had a problem with your order and cancelled it. You will then see a credit on your credit card on your next statement.

Need the info....
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)