Thread: Brother Timmy Jackson Red Knight #102

Cool������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������ Brother Timmy Jackson Red Knight #102

I worked with Timmy Jackson at Worcester Fire Headquarters before I retired in 1997. Timmy was a good friend and Brother to me. Timmy loved to work on his Harley and always had to make sure those pipes were loud enough to hear him coming. I still have one of his brown leather jackets he gave to me. Timmy loved to end a conversation with the words, "Go With God Brother". I know your with God today Tim, and also with Tommy, Joe, Jay, Paul and Jerry. Put a good word in for me Tim,I sure miss you guys. Everytime I hear loud pipes coming down the road now, I turn to see if it's you Tim. Take care you little rascal,we'll be praying for you Brother's.
    Neil H Donahue Worcester Fire Dept. Retired Engine 3 Local 1009
    Check out my photo Website for Worcester Fire Memorial photos & also Phoenix FF Bret Tarver LODD Memorial pge.http://community.webshots.com/user/neilswebshots
    Scroll down for more photos of Tim
    Last edited by Neil; 03-08-2002 at 11:07 PM.

When We Were Young Circa 1978 Timmy Jackson

Heres a photo of my Brother Firefighter Timmy Jackson taken at Worcester Fire Headquarters around 1978. Since the tragic Worcester Cold Storage Fire, Timmy has been promoted to Lieutenant ( Posthumous) I salute you my brother now & forever. NHD

In Memory of Red Knight Tim Jackson RK102

RK102 FF Tim Jackson
    Last edited by Neil; 01-19-2002 at 12:31 PM.

Thank You "Red Knights"

On Monday, October 16, 2000, the Crowne Royal Plaza in Worcester, Massachusetts held a reception to recognize the efforts of Ed and Steve during the Fallen Firefighters tribute. Present were over 60 Red Knights, our families and friends. Included were members of the Worcester Fire Department, other area Fire Departments, Blue Knights, and we were very honored to have family members of Worcester's lost firefighters as well. During the evening Ed and Steve presented the Worcester Firefighters IAFF Local 1009 with donations totalling $8,800 on behalf of all the Red Knights for the fund to build a memorial to our lost brothers. http://redknightsmc.org/

Steve and Ed present Ed Ryan of the Worcester FF's Local 1009
    with a donation of $8800 from the Red Knights. photo below

FF Tim Jackson 1987 Photo Rescue 1

Group 2 Rescue 1 Worcester Fire
    1987 photo