Thread: Mailing List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mailing List

Currently (Dec 2001) we have a simple mailing list that you can join on the home page of Fallen Brothers - www.FallenBrothers.com

You can subscribe and unsubscribe whenever you like.

However, by registering in the FB Community here, we can use this community as a mailing list. Therefore, starting in January, we will be asking everyone to register in the community if they want to stay on a mailing list.

No junk mail

Those who've been on the mailing list know that we don't send junk mail out.

We only send out an email when we have a new item that you might want to know about. We'd like to never have to say we have a 'new item' on the site, because unfortunately that usually means we lost another brother or sister.

In the months following Sept. 11th, we will be getting more and more designs in as different firehouses create shirts to help out their own. We don't plan on sending something out [i]everytime]/i] there is a new design.

Don't want to be on a mailing list?

You want to be registered on the site (because being registered on this board makes it easier to see what's new), but you don't want emails?

I think there is a feature in your Control Panel (that little button that says 'user cp' ) where you can check off that you don't want to receive emails from us.

We respect your privacy and hate junk mail, so don't worry about us bombarding you with crap. And you can opt in or out at anytime in the options section of your Control Panel.
    http://www.fallenbrothers.com/community/usercp.php?s=

Can you put me on the mailing list?

No.

We don't have time to do it. You can do it yourself. If you can get to this website and read these messages, then you can join the 'mailing list' yourself just by registering on this site.

Look for that small button up top that says 'register'....

http://www.fallenbrothers.com/commun...&action=signup