Thread: International Orders

Unhappy��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� International Orders

We are having trouble with International Orders.

Edit Jan. 21, 2002: We cannot do International orders. See below post from Jan 21 for details

We are having programming issues with the country codes and such. So, some of the addresses are getting messed up.

So....

If you are overseas and you want to order, please email us at orders@fallenbrothers.com

We can take your order via email, and figure out the proper charges.

This is the best solution we can come up with now. We are working on making our system a little more accepting of foreign codes.

How to order International

Jan 21, 2002 Edit: As of Jan 21, 2002, we can no longer accept International Orders. Please read post below from Jan 21, 2002.

Email orders@fallenbrothers.com

Give us your

Name
    Address
    email address
    phone (not that we're going to call long distance)

and of course.... what items would you like?

When listing your items, try to use the Name we gave the item, and include the Item # (something like FBF111-3699)
    And SIZE.

The more info we get right in the first email, the better the process. We want everyone overseas to be able to have a chance to donate and receive items.

After we receive your info, we will give you the cost, and ask you to make a donation on our donation page. http://www.fallenbrothers.com/donations.htm

Once we see that the donation has been processed, we'll get your order out.

We will be using UPS to send overseas so that we can track it.

Keeping shipping costs down

The best way to keep costs down when shipping Internationally is to get a group of friends and co-workers together and order one big order.

That helps spread the extra shipping costs among a lot of people, rather than everyone paying extra.

Print out some of the pages of the website and have people sign up for different items. Then send in one big order.

This is how it's done in a lot of firehouses. We just put up a sign up sheet, collect the money and send in one big order.

Canada OK

Forgot to mention...

Canada is not a problem....

But, when ordering, please be sure to use the 2 letter abbreviation for your Province.

And don't forget the Canada shipping option. We will be using UPS for shipment.

All other International Orders..... Basically anything overseas or south of the border.... please follow the special rules.

Thanks
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)

No More International Orders

It pains me to say this, but we cannot handle International orders.

I've tried to take care of the supporters from overseas, and I really wanted to help, but we can't automate the process. And I don't have the time to manually handle the orders.

Those who have contacted me prior to this post, I will honor your request. I will make try to you your orders in a timely manner.

Something to remember.... this is not a business. There is only Kevin and myself, and we do this for no salary. All volunteer. All the money we raise goes to the families. And we need to re-capture some of our time back.

So, if we can figure out a way to automate the International orders, we will. But until then....

No More International Orders (overseas)
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)

Talking��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� People in Europe shirt

Hi i am Patricia and i'll try to help Brian and Kevin.

People in Europe want to have also a shirt from the Fallenbrothers site.

What i wanna know is: wich shirt?

When everything is ok we will make (at the first time) ONE shirt for Europe.
    I need your votes for that.

Go to the store
    And look wich one you realy like.

After you've done:
    Email Patricia for wich shirt

ps. This is ONLY a VOTE you cannot order this shirts by me!
    when we gonna do this you can order by Brian.

Hoi ik ben Patricia en ik help Brian en Kevin zoals je ziet.

Ook mensen in Europa willen graag een shirt, aangezien het vanuit Amerika niet gaat willen we proberen of het vanuit Nederland wel gaat.

Eerst wil ik weten welk shirt men wil hebben, anders zitten we met shirts die niemand wil, we maken er in eerste instantie een.

Kijk even op: Go to the store

en email mij dan jouw keuze:
    Email welk shirt naar Patricia

Let op dit is alleen om te kijken welk shirt het gaat worden dus aub GEEN shirt bij mij BESTELLEN!
    Dat kan als alles doorgaat bij Brian.

Meine Dammen und Herren:

Ich bin Patricia aus Holland und ich helfe Brian und Kevin.

Auch in Europa wollen menschen eine t shirt von Fallenbrothers.

Wann Si wille eine t shirt, Si kanne das ansehen
    und feststellen wie Si wolle.
    Wir anfertigen eine t shirt.

Shop

Und dan wann Si beschlie
    Last edited by patries; 01-31-2002 at 07:35 AM.