Thread: December 5th

December 5th

For some reason, a lot of orders from December 4th - 6th took an incredibly long time.

Some people haven't received their orders yet. I have know word yet from the Post Office. Once packages enter their system, they disappear into a blackhole.

If you ordered around that time and haven't received your packages, please let me know. I'll be trying to resolve those orders in the next week or so.

and we'll be using UPS
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)

The Post Office finally delivers

Wouldn't you know it....

Just as I was reshipping orders for the missing 'never delivered' 12/5 orders, the post office 'finds' them.

We shipped all the orders out between 12/4-12/6, plenty of time to get there for the holidays. But, a Post Office truck must've been side-tracked, because those packages are just NOW starting to show up at people's doorsteps. 45 days later!

Maybe someone took a very long lunch break with the delivery truck, in Puerto Vallarta.

So, if you had ordered around the begining of Dec. 2001, and haven't received your package, it sounds like the Post Office is finally getting around to delivering them.

Some of you might be receiving double orders, because I spent a good part of last week reshipping lost orders.

If you get a duplicate order, there are a couple of options. You can return them. Or perhaps you can find a friend or relative that would like them and have them make a donation to help pay for the costs of the shirts. Just bring them into work or show them around to friends, and if they like them, have them send a donation.

That way, everyone is happy. They get a shirt, and the Foundations expenses are kept low.
    Brian Shea
    Co-Director of Fallen Brothers Foundation
    (foundation charity dissolved 2006)